Chapter 12 - The Diary

After 2 months

(A/n: Yep another time skip because few things take time and everything was going too fast)

Y/n got discharged 6 weeks ago... and Hoseok finally asked Taehyung out for a date like 2 weeks... there is also something going on between Surgeon Kim and Dr. Park but they are not telling everyone but you know that Y/n's everything just like how she/he knows that the Friendship between Yoongi and Jungkook is getting stronger... The Min couple spend a lot of time together but from last two months there is one thing going in Jungkook's mind... Right now the said man is laying on his bed thinking about what he heard on that day~

*Flashback*

When Jungkook came back home with kids who were fast asleep so he somehow managed to carry both the toddlers in his arms and walked towards the door but before he could use his foot to knock the door he heard voices from the other side... "you are proud of your husband" that was Namjoon's voice which is very evident for him and then he heard Yoongi saying "I told you Joo-" "I know Hyung but you cannot deny the fact that Jungkook is your husband... He is not Jeon anymore the minute you two said 'I do' he became Min Jungkook your husband" Jungkook don't know why but for the first time he didn't felt weird for being called as Min Jungkook but then he heard Namjoon's saying "Hyung do you think you could ever give a chance to love someone again?" Jungkook frowned at the question Namjoon asked to Yoongi "what does he meant by a chance to love someone again" Jungkook thought but his thoughts got interrupted by Yoongi's voice "I don't know Joon... Even if I want to I don't think I can..." Jungkook bit his lips "Hyung it's been four years since he left please move on" Who are they talking about? Is all Jungkook think but what he doesn't know was the reply that would turn his world upside down and that's exactly what happened when Yoongi said "I know... I know Namjoon-ah but I can't no matter how much I try I can't get him out of my heart or my mind... Can't you see he still have that power over me that his name is enough to make me go back into the memory lane... I can't Namjoon I can never forget Mingyu because... I still love him"

*Flashback ended*

Jungkook closed his eyes trying to forget everything he heard but no he cannot... He knows that he don't have any right on Yoongi and they are going to go on their separate ways but the thought of Yoongi being in love with someone else is building an unknown jealousy in his heart... Have you heard of a phrase that 'being on a talking term and not dating creates the worst kind of jealousy' that is exactly what Jungkook is feeling right now.... Last 3 months with Yoongi have been a great experience for him... not even for once he missed that coward and dumbass Jihyung... Speaking of the devil nobody knows where that asshole is... Yoongi's dad have a search team look after him but the said man is nowhere to be found... Jungkook doesn't even want to see his face Because if Jihyung ever showed up he won't think twice before beating the shit out of him...

But Jihyung is not his concern anymore because all he wants to know is who the hell is Mingyu and why did he left someone like Yoongi... If he got a chance to keep Yoongi for himself he would gladly do that... Wait what is he thinking "Jungkook you ass how can you even think that Yoongi will ever be yours... You dated his brother and was going to marry him and on top of everything you don't love Yoongi" he scolded himself but a part of Jungkook already knows that he is growing attached to the other man... Even though most of the times Yoongi acts grumpy he know that secretly his Yoongs care about him... But he also know that Yoongi will never think about Jungkook more than a friend after all he loves Mingyu... And now all he have to do is find out who Mingyu is... So he called the right person for this job...

"Oh hello Yoongi's Bun" Jungkook couldn't help but blush at the nickname that accidentally slipped from Yoongi's mouth and he practically forced Yoongi to call him Bun because he feels special but of course he didn't told other man the last part... and one day Y/n heard that... "Yah Y/n how many times I have to tell you not to call me that" he whined but clearly heard the giggling on the other end... "I cannot help it Kook... You start blushing as soon as Yoongles call you Bun and I bet you are blushing now" Y/n and her/his teasing never stops "I swear Y/n-" "Okay okay... If you are calling me at this hour that means it's serious so go on" Jungkook took a sharp breath thinking whether he should ask or not "Jungk-" "Y/n who is Mingyu?"