Chapter 27 - Adorable Ghost and confession

Jungkook was on his bed... His face was buried in the pillow that was absorbing his sobs and screams... "You are so stupid Jungkook... You really thought Yoongi will feel same as you do? You kept your heart in front of him only to receive 'let's go home'... Jihyung was right that Yoongi will never love me... It's always gonna be Mingyu for him... It's always gonna be Mingyu" Jungkook ended his monologue with a loud scream... He was hurt and even it's 2 am, sleep was nowhere to be found... All he could do was cry again and again...

Condition of Yoongi wasn't good either... He was in the living room and could clearly hear Jungkook's crying and screams... He felt his heart clenching and there was a huge fight going in his head whether to go in the bedroom and make the other man calm down or stay here and be a jerk but his thoughts were interrupted by a voice he wanted to hear from last five years... A voice he have missed so much "Yoon" the said man turned around to see the person he have loved with everything... His Mingyu was standing there with a beautiful smile that Yoongi loves so much... His heart was thumping loudly in his chest... His eyes and mouth were wide open... "Please tell me you are really here and I have not insane to see things" Mingyu giggled and Yoongi felt like his heart skipped a beat but at the same time he also think that Mingyu is nothing but his imagination (of course he is a doctor he can't believe in spirits... But I do and I had an encounter in past so deal with it)...

"This can't be real... Nope this is all my imagination... Yoongi you need to meet a psychiatrist now... You are going insane... This is all you fucking imaginati-" Yoongi stopped when Mingyu started talking "Oh god Yoon you are perfectly fine and you are not imagining things I am here" Yoongi blinked his eyes multiple times as if trying to wake up from a dream but he wasn't sleeping... "Yoon please stop with that... I know it is hard to believe and I would have reacted the same way as you but spirits do exist and I have met many in last five years... Luckily Holly is not here or else he would have woken up entire neighborhood after seeing me here" Mingyu said while chuckling like he have cracked a very nice joke but Yoongi only looked at him with confusion and surprise... "If you are really here... Can I touch you?" Mingyu shook his head "No you can't... I am a spirit Love you can only see and hear me... Also please don't cry" Yoongi didn't even realised he had tears in his eyes...

"Trust me I am really happy to see you but why exactly are you here?" Yoongi was really confused who would believe that he is talking to a person who died 5 years ago... "I am here to take you with me" Mingyu smirked and Yoongi looked at him in horror "WHAT?" Mingyu started laughing when he saw how pale Yoongi looks (like going from pearl white to snow-white shade... I don't know how to explain it but he got even pale than his natural complexion) "Relax... I am not taking you with me... I have no rights to do so... I am only here to put some common sense in your fucked up brain" Yoongi scoffed "What do you mean?" Mingyu sighed and in a blink of an eye he was standing in front of Yoongi "Why the hell are you holding back?" Yoongi's eyebrows twitched in confusion making Mingyu release another sigh "God Yoongi... Why are you doing this to Jungkook and Yourself? Why are you holding back especially when you and I both know how much you love him... What is stopping you?"

Yoongi can't believe he is talking to his ex boyfriend's ghost "You know?" Mingyu rolled his eyes "of course I know... In last five years the only best thing that has ever happened to you in Jungkook... And by stopping yourself from confessing your love for him you are not only hurting him but yourself too... Including me" Yoongi took a step back "how am I exactly hurting you? No offense but even if I love you a lot can you please maintain a little distance... I am already freaking out mentally so please" of course Yoongi is scared but acting brave... (I would have started running but it is fiction and Mingyu is a nice spirit)...

Mingyu rolled his eyes and took few steps away from Yoongi "you are hurting me by not fulfilling my last wish... Remember I told you I want you to find your happiness and that is my only wish... But no you being a stubborn ass you are not allowing me to find peace" Yoongi was shocked at this information "Wait a minute does that mean you haven't found peace in last five years?" Mingyu crossed his arms around his chest and looked straight into Yoongi's eyes "Are you dumb? That's exactly what I said like few seconds ago" Yoongi pouted like a child "Why are you being so mean?" If only Mingyu was able to pinch those adorable cheeks and take that pout away by kiss those lips that were once his to claim... But that is not the purpose here...

"Please love don't be so stubborn... Everyone knows that Jungkook is your happiness... It's just you who is fighting the urge to be with him... And I don't understand why are you holding yourself especially when you both have kissed eachother so many times" Yoongi blushed remembering the kisses he shared with Jungkook "See you are even blushing now" "No I am not..." Mingyu facepalmed himself "Yoon please don't do this" Yoongi sighed and thought for a minute "I am scared... I am scared of-" before Yoongi could finish Mingyu completed his sentence "scared of losing him just like you lost me?" Yoongi bit his lips and nodded his head...

"I know Yoon that it is hard for you but this is not a way to deal with a situation... It is clear that you both love eachother and want to be with one another then why the hell do you think not confessing your love will make him stay with you? You know what Jungkook think that he does not have any place in your heart... He thinks it's always gonna be me who will be your first and last love and no matter how much he tries you will never love him"

"BUT I DO LOVE HIM" Yoongi said making Mingyu scream "THEN SAY THIS TO HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE YOU DUMBASS" Yoongi snorted "I can't believe I am taking an advice from my boyfriend's ghost" Mingyu looked at him being highly offended "Hang on a fucking second... Don't you dare call me a ghost I prefer to be called a sweet, innocent spirit who just wants his ex boyfriend to be happy with his husband... Is that too much for a dead soul to ask?" He said it all in a very dramatic matter making Yoongi laugh that soon turned into a sob "I miss you a lot baby... There isn't been a single day when I haven't thought about you" Mingyu gave him a sad smile "I miss you too Yoon... Maybe in next life we could be together... but in this life you have someone who loves you as much as I do... So please I am begging you don't be an asshole and confess... Please" Yoongi sighed "He is mad at it" Mingyu rolled his eyes "Yeah... Because you are a jerk who won't hesitate to kiss him but will say 'let's go home' after he said I love you"

"HEY TH-" Yoongi was stopped when he heard Jungkook's faint voice "Yoongs?" The said man turned around to see his husband standing in the living room with confusion written all over his face... Of course, Jungkook was confused for two reasons 1.) What is Yoongi doing in the living room at 2.30 am and 2.) Who is he talking to?... When Jungkook came closer to Yoongi he saw there was no one but Yoongi alone standing in the middle of the living room "Whom are you talking with?" Yoongi looked at his back and saw Mingyu still standing there with a sly smirk "He cannot see me... Just you so be a man you have always been and confess... Look what you have done to the poor boy"

Jungkook shook Yoongi by his shoulder "Yoongs...are you okay?" The older guy looked at him and realised that Mingyu is right... Jungkook's eyes were red and swollen due to crying... His voice is also different... His face has lost all the charm and his cheeks have tear stains and all this made Yoongi feel guilty... He is the reason why Jungkook looks like this... "Yoongs please... You are scaring me now" Yoongi was only looking at Jungkook who's eyes were filled with concern and this time Yoongi did what his heart wanted...

He pulled Jungkook by his collar and kissed him...

"I love you Jungkook... I love you so much"

*No proofread*

A/n: Hello Lobely readers... I know I have promised you a date and you will get one today... Which will eventually in next and last chapter of this story...

 Which will eventually in next and last chapter of this story

This edit is so good....