Chapter 22 - What Happened?

Warning ⚠️ mention of death (major character)

Jungkook was on the hospital bed unconscious... from head to toe, his body was covered in blood... His breathing was ragged... doctors were trying their best but nothing was working... Yoongi was also there standing in one corner... He couldn't move even though he wanted to reach his husband his body felt numb... He was trying to say something most probably Jungkook's name but he felt like his lips were sealed... All he could do was cry over and over again... But his heart broke into million pieces when he saw a straight line on the machine... Yoongi doesn't know what to do... he has already lost his first love and it is happening again... he is losing the person who means everything to him... His husband... The love of his life is gone...

Jungkook is gone...

"JUNGKOOK" Yoongi screamed at the top of his lungs... He was panting and sweating really hard... His breathing was uneven but he soon realized he wasn't in the hospital room... he threw the duvet away... stood up and ran out of his bedroom... "JUNGKOOK" he shouted and came into the living room and saw everyone (his and Jungkook's parents, Y/n, Namjoon, his and Jungkook's best friends) sitting there with a concerned expressions... Jin was the first person to approach Yoongi... "Yoongichi wh-" the said man took a few steps away from Jin... "Where is Jungkook?" They all shared a look with one another "JUNGK-" Yoongi's words got cut off by the person he was looking for "Yoongs?" He turned around to see Jungkook coming towards him from the other bedroom...

(A/N: Nightmare guys... I am not killing Jungkook... NOT YET)

Before Jungkook could take another step Yoongi's strong body collided with his own... The younger male was surprised by this sudden action but securely wrapped his arms around Yoongi and looked at others... he mouthed 'What happened?' to which they all shrugged... Yoongi's hold around Jungkook tightens "I...I thought... I saw you..." the younger and taller male realized that Yoongi must have woken up from a nightmare "Hey it's okay... Nothing happened it was all a bad dream... Just a bad dream..." tears started falling from Yoongi's eyes... He usually wakes up with a nightmare where he sees Mingyu in the coffin that memory has been haunting him for the past 5 years... but this time it was different... the person he saw dead wasn't Mingyu but Jungkook and it felt more real and Yoongi is beyond scared "I...thought...I...Lost...you" he said between the hiccups "Shush Yoongs... You can never lose me... I will always be here for you..." Yoongi nuzzled into the other's neck "Promise?" Jungkook smiled and kissed his husband's temple "I promise..."

Yoongi and Jungkook were in their own world and completely forgot about the 10 pairs of eyes looking at them with pure adoration

Yoongi and Jungkook were in their own world and completely forgot about the 10 pairs of eyes looking at them with pure adoration... "Asking them to marry each other was the second-best decision of my life" Mr. Jeon said looking at the couple... "what was the first one?" Mrs. Jeon asked in confusion "Marrying you of course..." everyone started laughing which made Yoongi and Jungkook pull away... that's when Yoongi saw Jungkook's face that was covered in small bruises... Yoongi brought his thumb to the corner of Jungkook's lips and carefully brushed it over the open wound making the younger male wince in pain... Yoongi's eyes turned dark just like they were last night when he saw Mr. Kim... "What Happened?" Jungkook bit his lips before showing his bunny smile "I just tripped in the bathroom" he tried to hide his lie with a smile but he forgot that Yoongi is better at reading people and also a doctor who knows the difference between a bruise caused by tripping in the washroom and the one caused by punches...

Now the scared Yoongi was replaced by the scary one... His aura was once again dark making Jungkook gulp in fear and avoid making any kind of eye contact with his husband... "I am asking you once again... What happened to you?" his stern voice sent thousands of shivers down Jungkook's spine "I...I a-already told y" Yoongi raised his hand in front of Jungkook's face to make him stop... he turned around and with hawk eyes scanned the expression of every individual present in the room... or more like looking for the prey who would speak the truth... everyone visibly gulped and shuddered under Yoongi's intense glare... and the first one to make eye contact was his father...BUSTED... "Dad...What happened here?" Mr. Min looked at Jungkook who shook his head in No but to his bad luck, Yoongi saw his reflection in the closed window... He took a deep breath and his hand balled into a fist... "You know what never mind... Why are you guys here?" Jin was the first one to speak... "Jungkook told us that you almost had a panic attack so we wanted to check on you..." Well, it was a partial lie...

"Okay...you see I am pretty fine now... So, if you guys don't mind, I need to be alone with my husband... I am sorry but I really need to have some one-on-one with him" his voice was commanding and all of them nodded their heads and gave Jungkook an apologetic look before walking out of the house... In a matter of seconds, everyone was gone the Min couple was all alone... Jungkook has never been scared of anything but right now being with Yoongi is the last thing he wants because he knows very well what was coming... he heard a 'click' sound and that's when he realized Yoongi is no longer standing in front of him... His eyes met with the elder guy who was taking slow steps toward him after locking the door... "Yoongs" the said man was now closer to him making the younger male step back... he stumbled on Holly's toy and was about to fall when Yoongi pulled him by his wrist... Their faces were inches apart and Yoongi looked deep into the younger's eyes...

"Who did this to you?" Now, Jungkook knows that there is no escape... especially when Yoongi knows that someone is the reason behind all this... he looked into Yoongi's eyes and said

"J...Jihyung"

*No proofread*

(A/n: Is it getting boring? I promise there will be more drama in the forthcoming chapter and this one is just a glimpse of what is going to happen in the future)

My cuties~

My cuties~