Chapter 19 - Anniversary and more

Warning: this chapter contain little sexual content also none of the pics and arts used here is mine credit to owner...

Jungkook woke up when his phone started ringing but actually it wasn't his phone and he was too deep into sleep to notice that... So, without thinking twice and lots of whining and groaning he picked up the phone even without checking the caller ID "Hello?" He mumbled in sleep "Hey Yoongles- wait why is your voice so different today?" Jungkook sighed in sleep "because I am not Yoongles and why are you calling me at this hour?" He heard whispers on the other end before Y/n continued "Listen here you Kookie monster it's 4 in the morning when I usually call Yoongi to wake him up for his shift and secondly why do you have Yoongi's phone with you?" Jungkook's eyes widen and he pulled the mobile phone away from him to check if Y/n was right or not... "Holy hell it is Yoongs phone" he whispered but Y/n heard that "Yep it is and why do you have it?" Jungkook bit his lips thinking whether he should say it or not... he moved a bit and that's when he felt a arm wrapped around his waist... Jungkook turned his face to look at the sleeping Yoongi... that's when Jungkook's eyes widened even more "holy shit that actually happened it wasn't a dream" the younger male thought and recalled Yoongi's last words before they fell asleep

'I would be honoured to call you mine'

Suddenly he started feeling hot... if one could look at him right now they will think he is having a fever but no it was not a fever just the talk from last night and proximity was making him all hot and bothered...As if it wasn't enough Yoongi's hold tightened around Jungkook and pulled him closer to his chest... Yoongi's breaths was hitting the side of his neck... "Hello? Kook are you there?" Jungkook heard Y/n talking... He completely forgot that Y/n was still on the call "Y/n what do you want and we have an off today so why are you waking him up?" Jungkook whispered to avoid waking up the other man "Why are you whisperin-OHHHHH DON'T TELL ME YOU ARE WITH YOONGI?" Y/n screamed and Jungkook was sure he will get deaf one day but before he could say anything a voice beside him made Jungkook freeze "Yes, he is with me and for god sake why are you screaming?" Yoongi's morning voice made Jungkook gulp and his body tensed up... "Yessssssssss!!! Finally Joonie baby you owe me 50K won" Jungkook and Yoongi looked at one another "Y/n what the hel-" "Oh come on Yoongles don't be grumpy... I just wanted to wake you up and formally invite Mr. And Mr. Min for the party tonight" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with confused expression who only nuzzled his head into the crook of younger's neck "what party?" Y/n gasped "WHAT DO YOU MEAN? IT'S MY FUCKING WEDDING ANNIVERSARY YOU GUYS BETTER BE THERE ON TIME" saying this Y/n cut the call...

Jungkook sighed and mumbled "One day she/he will definitely burst my ears" Yoongi chuckled being in the same position and once again Jungkook got tensed.... Yoongi felt how stiff the other male was so he pulled away a little to look at Jungkook... Even though it was dark inside the room... he could see how flustered the younger male was which made him think and within a second he was hovering over Jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes... Jungkook was too stunned to speak and smirk on Yoongi's face was too much for him to handle...

 Jungkook was too stunned to speak and smirk on Yoongi's face was too much for him to handle