Chapter 21 - He is back!!!

"Your brother"

Yoongi and Jungkook don't know what to say and hence, they kept looking at Mr. Kim as if he has grown two heads or turned into Medusa... Both of them couldn't believe what they heard... "Listen Mr. Kim if you are lyin-" "No, I know what I am saying and I am not lying please trust me... That day in the hospital-

*Flashback*

Mr. Kim was in the restroom crying his heart out when somebody slammed him towards the nearest wall... "What the- Jihyung what are you doing?" Mr. Kim's voice was thick and broken due to all the crying "Listen carefully Gwi-nam... Take your filthy son out of here right now before I kill him by myself" Mr. Kim's eyes widened in shock "W-what are you s-saying?" Jihyung started laughing like maniac "Oh Gwi-nam aren't you little dense? Your son don't deserve to live he should have been dead long time ago but still survived so many years... Now, would you like to take him out on your own or allow me to do the honors... Because if you want to see him alive for more hours go out there and tell Y/n or my dad that you want to discharge Mingyu" Mr. Kim started crying once again...

"Why are you doing this Jihyung... Mingyu is not only my son but your brother's boyfriend also one of the surgeons in this hospital why are you being so insensitive and what have he done to you?" Jihyung tsked "don't ask questions you ass just do what I say and also don't try to tell any of this to anyone and especially my brother because you will end up in way worst condition than your son is in" Mr. Kim couldn't believe what he was listening to "Does that mean you did this to Mingyu?" Jihyung smirked like a Psychopath and left without saying anything else...

*Flashback ended*

Mr. Kim was sobbing and Jungkook was shedding the silent tears... He can't believe that the man he loved once can stood this low... He was the reason why Mingyu died but why would he do that? And that is exactly what Yoongi was thinking... He never had a great relationship with his brother but never for once he thought Jihyung can do this to him and Mingyu... Tears roll down his eyes and all the memories of Mingyu started flashing in front of him... all the emotions from the day he bumped into Mingyu to the day he saw him in coffin everything was playing like a movie and he couldn't take it... Yoongi felt his throat tightening and it became hard for him to breathe... He started to lose his conciousness when he felt soft and strong hands cupping hi face... "Yoongs... Yoongs look at me... Yoongi god dammit focus and only look at me" Yoongi did as said...

Yoongi was trying to focus on Jungkook and his voice... "Great...now please try to breathe... 1...2...3... Breath in.... 1... 2... 3... Breath out" Jungkook kept giving instructions like professional because of course he is a doctor even if his field is surgery focused he along with all the other doctors know how to calm someone during such situation... "Perfect Yoongs... You are doing great calm down" Yoongi nodded his head as his breathing was stabilized but he passed out in Jungkook's arms... The younger male lifted Yoongi in a bridal style and took him to 'their' bedroom... After covering him in duvet and kissing forehead Jungkook came out closing the bedroom door behind him...

He came into the living room and offered Mr. Kim a glass of water "thank you" Jungkook nodded his head... "Not to be rude but you seriously are a jackass Mr. Kim how could you do this to your own son" of course he wanted to give the old man a piece of mind his mind... "I know... I am sorry" Mr. Kim's voice was barely audible "Can you say this in front of others and police too?" Jungkook wants to make sure this man is not playing with their minds and emotions... He know how sensitive Yoongi is when it comes to Mingyu and now this new information has already caused him a panic attack... "Yes, I can..." Jungkook nodded his head "Very well... I will give a quick call to everyone you better not try to run away because I won't hesitate to beat the shit out of you" Mr. Kim smiled and gave him a small nod...

Jungkook called Y/n first "hello Y/n" "Oh hello lover boy... We were just talking about the stunt you pulled couple of hours ago" Jungkook blushed remembering the kiss and what Yoongi and him were doing before Mr. Kim interrupted... Oh right... Mr. Kim "Y/n this is serious please" his voice was stern and Y/n understood that the matter is serious "What is it Kook?" Her/his voice was now filled with concern and Jungkook told Y/n everything "We will be there in an hour... Don't let that man run away and I will call the police" after finishing the call Jungkook went back to where Mr. Kim was sitting...

It was a really awkward silence between them... "So...umm when did you two got married?" Mr. Kim asked is a hesitant manner "Almost 6 months ago..." Old man nodded his head "Love marriage?" Jungkook was not sure if he should answer this question or not... "Not really..." Mr. Kim looked at him as if expecting Jungkook to say something more but nothing came from the other guy and once again an awkward silent filled the room... in every 5 minutes Jungkook was checking on Yoongi... "You love him, don't you?" Jungkook's eyes widened at the sudden question asked by Mr. Kim... "W-what?" Mr. Kim chuckled "Your eyes tell how much you love Yoongi" the younger male have no idea what to say... He is stunned "is it that obvious?" Mr. Kim nodded his head "yeah the way you care about him says it all"

Jungkook huffed and pouted "but I don't know if he have the same feelings for me" the old man give him a look that says 'are you being serious right now?' and said "He does" Jungkook raised his eyebrow at him "how do you know?" Mr. Kim cleared his throat "that's because I have seen him being in love with my son... The admiration and sparkles in his eyes when he look at you and when he held your hand saying his husband won't go anywhere... I have seen that same passion for you that he had for Mingyu..." Before Jungkook could say anything the door bell rang... It's only been 30 mins and that was fast for Y/n and others to be here... He is definitely going to scold them for rash driving... He stood up and went to open the door... "Y/n I-" his eyes widened in shock...

"Hey there Baby Koo"

*No proofread*

(A/n: Are you ready to hate someone beyond expectations?)

This fanart is so adorable:

My Taegi heart 💖💖💖

(I am such a bad person 🤧🤧 but I love Open Hearts more than my other stories 😅)