Chapter 2 - Hate

It was 4 in the morning and Jungkook was at the Min Mansion in his bedroom waiting for Yoongi to come back... No, he is not concerned about the other guy but all he wants to do is give Yoongi his piece of mind... "What does he think of himself? Just because he is known as No. 1 neurosurgeon in Korea does not give him a power to disrespect me and question my credibility... Newbie? Seriously? He called me a fucking Newbie I have been assisting and performing surgeries from last 2.5 years and he dares to call me a newbie" Jungkook was boiling in rage when he heard the noice of door unlocking... Jungkook wanted to shout at Yoongi for his rude behaviour but controlled himself when he saw how exhausted and drained out Yoongi looks... He waited for the said man to notice his presence but frowned when Yoongi sat on the couch that was in their bedroom...

Yoongi could barely keep his eyes open because he had to perform a Posterior fossa decompression/Chiari malformation surgery  (This treatment involves parts of the brain called the cerebellum and brainstem. For example, to treat a Chiari malformation, the surgeon makes an incision at the back of the patient’s head to remove a small portion of the bone at the bottom of the skull. This removal creates more space for the cerebellum and relieves pressure on the spinal cord) Usually the surgery takes around 2-3 hours but due to some reason it got extented to 5 hours... Yoongi opened his eyes and got startled by the presence of another figure in his room... "Holy shit what are y-" Yoongi was going to ask Jungkook what is he doing in his bedroom but the realisation hit him... He is married now and the guy sitting on the bed is his husband...

Yoongi closed his eyes and signed audibly... After 5 mins he felt like someone was staring him so he slowly opened his eyes only to see Jungkook standing in front of him... "What?" Jungkook didn't said anything but handed him the glass of water which he most certainly wanted to smash on elder's head... "Thank you" Yoongi tried to take the glass from Jungkook but before he could he felt a sharp pain making him groan loudly "What's wrong?" Jungkook asked "It's nothing just" Yoongi pulled the sleeve of his black shirt and Jungkook's eyes widened looking at deep scratches on elder's wrist... He gently pulled Yoongi's wrist to closely examine the marks... Now, why is Jungkook being so nice? That's because before his hatred towards the other man he is a doctor and treating a patient is his first priority... "How?"

Yoongi tried to pull away but Jungkook's firm grip was holding his hand in a place... At first Jungkook thought maybe Yoongi won't answer his question or will say that he doesn't talk with newbies but to his surprise Yoongi did answered his question "Actually when we reach to the hospital... Patient was already taken in the OT-

*Flashback*

Yoongi and Jin were running towards the Operation Theatre... When a woman pulled Yoongi by his hand subconsciously scratching his wrist with her long pointed nails... Yoongi hissed in pain but didn't said anything "Please doctor... Please save my husband he is everything to me doctor please save him please" said the woman in middle of her cries "Don't worry ma'am we will do our best" Yoongi assured her with a warm smile... Both Jin and Yoongi went into the OT... "Yah Yoongichi you should treat those scratches bef-" "I will do it after the surgery" Yoongi said while wearing walking towards the unconscious figure...