Chapter 1: Strange place

"LEO! Look what you just did!"

"H-Hey it's not my fault its the Sword!"

"Augh... Brother you're too stupid to use that portal Sword, i request you should use some research to improve that."

"YEAH what donnie said"

"Come on guys, it's not that bad maybe i can bring her back"

I'm hearing whispers while im slowly waking up
My head still hurts but i can hear them loud and clear, i slowly gets up while rubbing my head and was so shocked with what's infront of me...
They're arguing, looking so stressed about something...Am i tripping or those are talking turtles..

Talking turtles....i must be out my mind
I laughed with myself
"No this can't be true..I MUST BE DREAMING!"
I shouted as i slapped my face pretty hard
i caught their attention
They're shocked as i am.

"T-This can't be happening ". I was very frightened this is so WEIRD. This dream is weird.
"Wait no..maybe i'm just going crazy and this is all just a dream..haha" i said to myself and clearly i'm going insane.

"Ahem. First of all you're not going crazy and we're real and this is not a dream, Second Leo here..My brother haven't really mastered his sword portal 'skills' and he suck at it, and which what made you got here" Donnie said while crossing his arms. Which made leo glared at him.

I can't imagine how i can face this purple turtle guy right here infront of me, this is too good to be true.

"I apologize on behalf of my brother Leo" Raph said as he points to Leo
"We promise we will take you home" mikey said smiling at me
At this point all i could do is stare at them and at the same time my head hurts like hell...

"Okay..okay i get it. It's alright no need to apologize." I said smiling sweetly to them after saying That they were too stunned to speak after witnessing how i smile.
It was an awkward silence
Even though this is a very strange situation and i am very confused with myself, Of me not freaking out with what im seeing with my bare eyes.
.
.
.
.

But leo breaks it off. "Well m'lady, We wont let you down, I Leo the Leader of this team will do my very best to get you home~" Leo said proudly putting his both hands on his hips. Upon what  Leo was saying, The brothers expressions turns into 'are you sure about that' type of thing.

I giggled as how cute they are "I don't know ya'll names..mind introducing yourselves?"
I asked as i scratch the back of my head.

"Im Raphael or Raph for short, i am the oldest here " Raph smiled

"And Im Leonardo and this is Donatello, we're twins actually " Leo said while putting his arm around donnie's shoulder while donnie is using his phone.
"It's Donatello von ryan." Donnie said proudly.

"Donnie can you at least introduce yourself properly to her?" Mikey said glaring at him but Donnie just scoffs Focusing on his gadgets.

"But anyway.. I'M Mikey! Or Michaelangelo" Mikey said, he's full of joy and i really liked that.

"And im...Y/N?" i said Smiling nervously, this made them suspicious of me.
"Why is it like you're not very sure with your name?" Leo said having his hand on his chin.

"U-Um it's because i dont really know you guys and i never trust strangers with my personal information and im kinda still tired after all that."

"Yes that makes sense, You should rest first while we figure out how we can help you" Raph said Pushing his brothers away leaving you alone in donnie's room.

Donnie's room? His room actually describes what he is, Full of nerdy and technology stuff. I hope he's a fun guy.

"Interesting.." i said out loud without knowing Donnie is in the room with me.
"What's interesting?" He asked.
I jumped in suprise as i didn't expect him to be here "oh gosh- Donnie i didn't know you're here."

I noticed donnie smiled abit after witnessing my shocked state.
"You dont have to be all scared, i was just asking" he chuckled. He then sit near me ready to discuss something important with me.

"While all of you are busy introducing yourselves, i've been solving how you got here and how you can go home in your universe And i have the answer, kinda?"

he said while pushing buttons on his gadgets "How did you know im from another universe? And You didn't think i maybe from other countries or cities?" I simply ask wondering how did he puzzled it so quickly.

"Because i'm smart. what you're looking at right now is a science genius, im not like my Brothers having dumb dumb heads. Augh, Furthermore.." he leans towards me gently Holding both of my hands.
I can feel butterflies inside my stomach, This feels unreal...it seems like i felt this before.

"I just guess you're from somewhere, it keeps bugging my head. because of how i kept seeing your face in my dreams, plus searching you from other places doesn't give me any information about who you are." He continued talking.

His expression looks very concerned
"Maybe it's Destiny?..." I said smiling awkwardly but He started laughing as if it's just a joke.

"HAHAHAHAH...oh i thought im the funny one here" he laughed holding his stomach from his laughter.
"Are you done" i looked at him having a expressionless face
This made donnie sweat thinking i was offended and I'm actually am.

"Um..Ahem..Er..Anyway, based on my calculations It seems like its impossible for you to get back again to your home that quick." He stands up ready to leave the room
"Maybe you will stay here for like 1 year or 2 years? We dont know, it's based on what leo's sword will be" he added standing up ready to leave."but maybe it wont be that bad having you here" then he left.

He left me with full of curiosity
i can't tell on his face
He looks very concerned about something.
And i have to find out about it very soon.

I need to think how the heck i'm gonna get home and for that long? Seriously. I still have plans for my life.

But i guess it wont be so bad, how bad can things be possibly be?