Chapter 7: Maniac

No...no..no

"No..this can't be right..This is just some kind of different world i got into.. how can i be in here with them when i was a kid?"

I said While Still looking at the picture, I'm freaking out right now. This is too confusing..
How Can this be possible..

I started slapping my face left and right leaving a hand print on Both of my cheeks.
"Come on Y/N! Wake the fuck up!" I said full of anger, this situation made me go insane.

I was suddenly stopped when i hear footsteps outside, meaning the boys are done training
I put back the photo in donnie's folder and hurriedly left the room.

[Photo accidentally fell on the floor]

I then walk Pass them not wanting to talk to them But unfortunately they noticed me leaving.
"Y/n? Where are you going? Aren't you gonna stay for the movie tonight?" Raph asked but i just looked down and starts to think about a reason to get out of here.
"And why were you at my lab?" Donnie's expression changed, he looks very concerned.

I dont wanna talk to them right now..
"Oh i just clean a few dust there..Don't worry Donnie i didn't touch anything! and there's an emergency at the resto so i can't go..." still looking down not wanting to look at their eyes, It hurts that i'm lying to them especially this day is supposedly a special day for me.

"Why Can't you tell us straight to our faces" Leo said, things are starting to get a little bit serious.

"It's because i-" i was about to tell them until Donnie starts to come forward.

"You found out." Donnie finished it for me as he went out of his room holding the picture on his left hand.
"You left the picture on the ground" Donnie said while having a tight grip on the photo.

"Y/n i-" But before Donnie can say anything
I left the lair as fast as i could, leaving them behind. Donnie was about to chase me but he was stopped by Raph, "Let her go donnie..Let her process things".

I know This is a stupid idea to ran off just like that but i can't Think of anything right now.
And i can't talk to them..this photo bothers me so much i had to run. Did they photoshop it? If they did i am so mad at them.
I need April.

After running for a while i arrived at the park to catch my breath, I got to sit on a bench and tried calling April.
"Come on..april i need you right now" i whispered to myself, repeatedly calling april on my phone but no answers.

.
.
.
.
.

I've called her like five times now but she's not responding.
"Ugh..this is hopeless" I said While i walk down the street all by myself.
Alot of questions are still bothering my head, Questions that can't be answered.

After overthinking for some time now, i accidentally bump into someone and surprisingly it's "Carl? What..what are you doing here?" I simply asked

He just pops out of no where.
"Y/n! Great,I was just looking for you i've been calling you with your number but you never answered!" Carl said

I looked in my phone and saw how many missed called i've gotten from him and its obviously i muted him in my contacts. This guy is so crazy about me.
"Carl i don't have any time right now i just want to be alone" i started walking away but he held my hand

"Let's have some coffee!" He then grab me we started walking away
"Where are we going?" Giving him a confused look.
"I know this is confusing and so sudden but a little coffee wouldn't hurt." Carl said while he looked at me, why is such hurry?