Chapter 6: Past

*RIIIIIIIIIIINGGGG*
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGG*

A loud alarm from my phone that started to wake me up.
As i checked the time it's..

11:00AM ALREADY!? FUCK I'M LATE FOR WORK

I screamed in my head but When i was about to get off my couch i noticed Mikey is hugging me tightly, And i cannot believe He slept in!
"Mikey! Wake up! Why did you sleep in here!? Your brothers are probably worried by now!" i said in a panic trying to get him off.

Oh gosh what did we even do last night, i think we ate sweets, pizzas and popcorns and stayed up really late for that lou jitsu game And now we're here.

"And i'm late for work!!" I said while still trying to get mikey off me.
"Y/N it's your day off.." Mikey said in a sleepy voice still hugging me tightly.

. . .
I checked my phone again and it is my day off and i'm stupid.

"Oh PFFT- i didn't even notice AHAHHAHAH" i said laughing my ass off which made Mikey fully awake.

I forgot it's my day off and I'll be spending my time in their lair and do chores and hang out with them.

"You're so cute when you laugh" Mikey said while yawning
"Really Mikey?" I asked while Staring at him directly
"Uhhh did i say that??? I mean like yeah you are but N-not in a romantic way! Like you're just cute!" Mikey blushed while trying to explain properly  making him fully awake, Shock by what he just said to me.

"Awe..You're so adorable mikey!!" I then squeeze him really tight "O-okay Y/N you can let go now" Mikey tapped my shoulders and i let go of him.

"Do you wanna eat some breakfast?"  I asked while getting off the bed, I wear a Big t-shirt and a combo with short shorts, which is very comfortable when Im in my house.

"Nope i'm good, I'm already full just looking at you" mikey smiled while laying on his stomach swinging both of his Legs.

What a flirt. But that won't work on me pretty boy.

"Nice joke mikey" I said rolling my eyes "i'll cook something for you and me  m'kay? Then we go off to the Lair!" while i went off to the kitchen.

I cooked A few pancakes for me and Mikey
To enjoy But suddenly Mikey hugged me from behind And i noticed how Mikey is very clingy around me now days, i wonder if there's something has been going on lately?

Maybe he just likes to hug me alot
And while cooking Mikey whispered something.
"I don't ever wanna lose you again Y/N.." mikey said which made me shock
"W-what? "  i was almost speechless from what he just said.
"Oh nothing! I just had a bad dream"

No wonder why he's this clingy to me

I finished up Cooking the pancakes and putting them on the plates and mikey helped me set up the table. we then began to eat together
"Isn't this nice y/n? Just me and you eating together" he smiled while eating his pancakes so happily.
"Yeah it is but it would be really nice if everyone is here!" I said back at him really wanted us to be completed.

We finished our breakfast and got ready for the day.
i got my favourite outfit on while mikey wear his hoodie so it will be easy to walk with him outside.

[Timeskip]

Me and mikey got into the sewer, as we slowly went into the lair..the whole room is Pitch black we can barely see a thing.

"Guys..?" Mikey tried to find the switch on while holding my hand to guide me in this darkness.
But suddenly we were stopped when the lights turns back on.

We then saw Splinter sitting on his chair and behind him are his sons.
"Orange, Where were you last night" splinter asked definitely mad at Mikey.
"And why are you holding y/n's hand?" Raph asked Glaring at him, We then let go of eachother's hand.

"He was just guiding me through the dark, that's why He was holding my hand" i smiled Nervously.
"Yeah! What she said and i was just Strolling around new york, you know?" Mikey added but from the looks of it splinter and his sons are not
Pleased with Mikey's answer.

More and more tension was building up until mikey just burst "i-i slept in at y/n's house.. because we stayed up all night for a game and i forgot to tell you guys..hehe" Mikey explained while fidgeting his fingers.
"YOU SLEPT IN HER HOUSE!?" Leo shouted and was about to go after Mikey but Leo was stopped by Donnie.

But This angered Splinter and punished mikey for being irresponsible.

Mikey should be At home and Train with his brothers that time but he sneak out just to check on me, Great. Now it's my fault he's getting punished.

Mikey is not good at lying and he ended up doing more trainings, He's training along with his brothers but they do less and just make fun of Mikey's suffering.

Brotherly love.

While they're training and such, i was cleaning this whole place again and it's a mess.
I guess i'll be staying here for a long time , i thought while i put on my apron and went on the ladder to start cleaning the ceiling.

But suddenly The ladder starts to wobble And i was about to fall off, But raph quickly catches me with his arms.
I got to have an eye contact with him, This made me blush abit.
"Are you alright Y/N?" Raph asked while still holding me with his arms.

"I-im alright thank you" I thanked him making a little voice crack.
"That's really cute" he giggled while putting me down and again i can feel stares behind our backs but we didn't bother to know who that was.

"Be careful next time alright?" He patted my head and continued training with his brothers.
This made me think of how each of them are very sweet towards me.

After cleaning a few rooms, i got to be inside Donnie's room, Which is full of his inventions.
I cleaned a few dust from his place and while cleaning i saw a picture of them as children peeking out of donnie's folder.

And  i slowly took it out, My eyes are wide open when i Got to see the full picture of it.
I was trembling, Like i've seen a ghost.

.
.
.
.
.

"I was with them before?.."