Chapter 12: Chaos

"Y/n?"

Donnie then pulled me up on the Roof.
I was too stunned to speak
"Y/n? Hello?" Donnie said while waving his hand to my face.

"SORRY! For disturbing you both!" I apologized, and this made both of them look so confused.
Donnie was about to say something

But suddenly Leo, Raph and Mikey just hopped on the roof.

"The party is here!" Leo shouted posing like a model And Mikey brought speakers to boom loud music.
While Raph facepalms from the doings of his brothers, from the looks of it he tried to stop them from disturbing us.

Pfft-
"Augh! Leo! What are you Guys doing here!?" April shouted
"You guys are having a pizza party without us? Especially me?" Leo pouted
"Now it isn't the time!-" April then tried to push the three off.

Mikey then gaze at Donnie and me "You invited him! Instead of us!" Mikey pointed at Donnie but this made April mad
"IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE JUST ME AND Y/N" She yelled back, totally done with this Bullshit
"Why would you invite Donnie when you can invite the most beautiful creature in New york" Leo said reffering to himself.

"Donnie, I'm sorry but you're kinda ugly. You have no chance" Leo said

"Which part are you sorry about?" Donnie asked

"What"

"You said "i'm sorry" but you're kinda ugly, So which part are you sorry about"
Donnie questioned while i watched the scenery.

"i'm not sorry" Leo then gave Donnie a sly smirk

"OH so you're an asshole AND a liar..hmm okay i'm gonna kill you now."
Donnie was about to hit Leo but April stopped the both of them
"YOU BOTH ARE TWINS"
April yelled.

"I love drama" i smiled which made April facepalm.
"I cannot believe you right now."

I then rolled my eyes and Based on April's glare i need to take care of things in a mature way.
Plus I don't want April staring at me like that, it gives me chills.

"Both of you stop it. You both look ugly and dumb. Problem solved" i said while patting their heads, This made Mikey and Raph burst out of laughter.

"And i thought Donnie is the funny one!" Raph said while holding his stomach
"Told you i'm funny" Donnie said giving a side glance.
April began to talk "That's not important right now, what's important right now is-"

"How can a beautiful face like this can ever be, UGLY" Leo interrupted while showing his whole face to me
"Dream on Leon, How can you even say you have a beautiful face."

But April is full of rage then smack them with her bat while they groan in pain.
"SHUT UP! " April yelled and all of us got nervous just hearing her shout at us. And i am not use to it
"Calm down April" i tried to calm April down but she is mad at the guys.

"This night is ruined and now me and Y/n will leave."She said while getting her stuff.

"And don't follow us!" April then grabbed me and went down to go at the Park even though it's already midnight.

.
.
.
.

"Are you mad??? Look i'm sorry okay, they just look so funny to watch-"
April then giggled. " I wasn't mad it's more like i'm annoyed, they do get on my nerves sometimes but don't worry theres no hard feelings here."
I was relieved from what she just said then we both sat on the bench.

"Earlier was so chaotic " i chuckled but April looked at me like she knows something.

Please don't look at me like that..

"You heard me and Donnie talking right?" April questioned, this made me start to sweat
"No?? I mean i- didn't heard anything or something...maybe i did......not?" My words are into shambles while i tried to answer Arpil, but she just raise her eyebrow.

I let out a sigh and face April
"i did..I just didn't know Dee was ready to confess to you and i just ruined the moment" I said while scratching the back of my neck.
But April started laughing and She keeps going.
"Girl- Are you alright?"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHA You think donnie would ever confess to me? PFFT-" This got me all confused with her response "Huh??? What?"
"Honey, Donnie is like a brother to me, We're literally best of friends! Even Siblings!"

"So there's nothing going on? Even though i heard something?"

"Nope"

"He was practicing on me, trying to build up confidence for a girl. He can be really insecure about himself" She explained

"Oh wow, that's very suprising." I felt something in me but i can't seem to understand what was it.

"Donnie was just trying to deny his feelings because he's not ready, probably because he has some issues."

"Well i hope he figure it out himself, i mean he's a big guy now." while i watch the stars
April then put her head on my shoulder "yeah, we're here to help him out too"

"Who's that girl anyway?" I simply ask but April jyst smirked "why do you wanna know? Are you jelly~"

"Hell no! I'm not! Im just curious" i denied
And April laughed from her teasing "well from what i know, that girl is the strongest he ever met." She answered

"Hm, she sounds good to me" i said, i never thought he would practicing to confess with that woman or girl. He has some guts.

Best of luck to Donnie.
I sighed and relaxed with april.

What a Night.

⋆ ₊ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⁺ ☾ ₊ ⋆

⁺ ₊ ⋆ ⋆ ⁺ ⋆ ₊ ⋆

[Meanwhile at Big Mama's]

Third person POV

"You Idiot!" Big mama yelled While hitting Carl with her Spider legs
throwing him on the walls while he crumble in pain.
Big mama has been abusing Carl ever since he was dropped off in the hotel by Leo. And Big mama is not happy with the News.

"I gave a very easy task for you and you Failed!" Big mama is in rage. Not wanting to believe She lost her biggest price to make her Business a blast.

"If only you're not my nephew, I would execute you right now" She then turn herself back into her normal form, calling her assistant to assist her way out."But i'll give you another chance to make things right."

Before Big mama could ever leave Carl She gave him a little grin, Looking down at him, looking so disappointed at this weakling.

"Make sure not to fail me this time." She then slammed the door infront of him.
Carl grind his teeth, punching the ground Feeling the anger and humiliation.

But was change as he starts smiling.
"Oh I won't fail you again...i promise i'll bring her back"

"I'll bring YOU back."

-