Chapter 14: Fever

3 weeks

Three damn weeks have past and we have no clue where my mother is and having a hard time identifying who is she, even Donnie can't find her with his Technology.

I guess this will take a very long time to find her, it will probably take a month or a year.
And I'm dumb to think I would find her too easily, I was too determined.

But on the other hand, I got a good amount of money to pay my rent and spend my money on other stuff.

.
.
.
.
.

"Hey, Y/n say cheese!" Sunita called out pulling out her phone to take a picture with me and April.

Me and my gals are having a friend date, Eating churros together at a small cafe

While it's raining outside.

"Do you guys have any plans for tomorrow?" I asked and Both of them nodded, This got me sad because I wanted to spend a lot more time with them and this just got me thinking....

"I smell something fishy....You both had been spending a lot of time like a lot" I stared at them and this made both of them start to sweat.

"Nothing at all!" Sunita trying to deny it.
"Y/n you goof, It's just some friend thing" April defended, I wanted to ask more but I don't wanna pressure them if something is going on.

"I will be watching you two" giving them intense eye contact, And they just smiled uncomfortably.

We continued talking and changing the topic, finishing our food.

*Brr* *Brr*

I was about to talk more when my phone buzzed and it looks like Mikey texted me.

[Conversation with Mikey]

Mikey: Y/N!!

Hey Mikey, What's up?: Y/n

Mikey: WE NEED YOU RIGHT NOW ASAP!!

What??? Did something happen?: Y/n

Mikey: YES!!!

Okay Alright, be there in a min!: Y/n

[End]

-

Why all of the sudden?
But anyway i need to get there, seems like a big problem "Hey April-"
Was about to call April when another text was sent to me.

[Mikey: And don't bring anyone! Even April!!]

Huh? Why not?
Something does smell fishy, not April and Sunita but those Turtles.
It's not even April's birthday today to have a plan to suprise her.

"Hey guys i'm just gonna go at the resto, Señor Hueso needed my help"
I lied and surprisingly this didn't made them suspicious of me.
We then say goodbye to each other.

I went out of the cafe and Opened my umbrella. Luckily i brought it, It's raining cats and dogs right now.

I started walking down the street of New York since I'm pretty close to a manhole that I can go in and get to my destination.