Chapter 3: A Little Date

[Two Months has past]

Ever since that day we all hangout outside, we started to hang out more and getting comfortable with eachother.
We even share alot of commons and likings. Especially April! She's my new Bff!

I'm happy, They're getting comfortable with me and not treat me as someone who pops out of no where. And i moved next to April's apartment Since as a Human i can't stand the smell of the sewer there and I Got my own job at the pizza restaurant where we would always eat at, And getting A little extra money from my work. Since im doing a great job.

Everything is going great, Until...

"Y/N! Will you go out with me?"
Carl asked, He's my coworker. when i was about to leave the restaurant
"Er..I don't know Carl" i said leaving him
I know i should've said No but i feel bad for that guy and he seems to be a nice person.

It's the same answer that i have been giving to him he asked me for a lot of times now but whateves he will get tired soon.

I decided to go in the lair,since i haven't visit them that much, I still have to clean their place but i have a schedule for that.

"Hello??" My voice echoes the place, it doesn't seem like they're at home.
"What a bummer, going home then i guess. They must've have some missions to do"
I said to myself as i walk myself home alone feeling disappointed after i didn't get to see my friends.

I opened my apartment door, the room is pitch black and i can't see anything, I removed my shoes continuing flicking the light switch.

"WELCOME BACK Y/N-" Everyone is here at my apartment!Donnie,Raph,Mikey and Leo.

I screamed in suprise i didn't know they're here! "AAAAA- WHAT THE FU-" Before i could even finish my words Mikey stopped me. " shh..shush, language"

"i didnt expect you guys to suprise me!" I Hugged them very tightly
"Oh um..i mean we Missed you and We planned to suprise you as a welcome back from a tiring work?" Donnie said.

"YEAHH we wanna make things up for you, especially about cleaning our lair!" Mikey Spoke hugging me tightly.
"Aww..You guys, you don't have to do that! It's not like i'm gone for Months. I sometimes visit ya'll" I said

"ANYWAY...Ahem..Mikey" Leo started as he removed Mikey from hugging me.
"And the other reason why we made this is because-" Leo got cut off by raph putting his big hand on leo's mouth
"We can talk about that other reason While we're having our dinner!" Raph smiled.

"I mean yeah sure, it's abit worrying but let's eat!" I said excitedly getting to eat with them again.
We started eating and start to watch Jupiter jim's movie at my living room,I'm Sitting between Leo and Donnie, I would put my head mostly on Leo's shoulder since i can't do it on donnie's.

Because i know he's not okay with people being touchy with him.

But something pop up in my head
"Hey Don't you guys wanna ask april to come here too?" I asked
"Oh April is Hanging out with Sunita, They said they're meeting a new friend in the restaurant you're working. I think their new friend someone that's name Carl?" Mikey answered.

I nearly choked on my pizza after hearing that name.
"Carl!? What the heck" i said totally not freaking out.
"...About that" Raph said and starts to look at his brother's and they started nodding.

"We know about Carl asking you out." Mikey said looking abit down
"And Carl is related to Big mama." Donnie continued
"So we brothers decided to talk to you about it and want you to give him a chance to go on a date with him" Leo said Having this Fake smile of his looking totally against on what he said.

"Wait what? But why??? Why me? Can't you guys get the information with yourselves?" I asked confusingly.
"It's Because you're the only way to get through Carl, If you got to date Carl you might get information from him about Big Mama and that will be a big help for us for this Mission." Raph explained, He wants to explain more but i stand up and faced them.

"I'll do it" i answered, their faces was in shock
"That quick? I thought u would ask even more??" Raph being confused with my answer.

"I said i will do it, it's just a silly date and there's no malice. Plus I've always wanted to help you guys in any mission you're in!" i said cheerfully
They were happy, they started to hug me except donnie who just use his robot to give affection. cute.

"So What's the plan?" i simply asked After we let go of eachother.
"Okay So here's the plan....."

.
.
.
.
.
.

I went to the restaurant Hoping he's still there, Raph and others are in the vehicle watching me meet carl.
"Brr..it's so cold" i said to myself holding both of my arms, I am wearing a dress to impress of course.

"Y/N it's fine if you don't go, we can make another plan" Leo said in my small Bluetooth earphones.

"Uhh no, i agreed to this and i will finish this" i said As i continued walking towards the restaurant and surprisingly he's still there talking with Sunita and April.

"Heyy guys!" I greeted as i walked in
"Oh Y/N i thought you're at hom- WOAH" Carl stopped as he gets to look at me properly.
As if he see some goddess
"Hey gurl! It looks like you're going out for a date~" April smirked at me.
"Yeah Y/N! You look stunning tonight!" Sunita complimented.

"Aww thank you sunita i appreciate that And yes you're right April i have a date Tonight" i took a deep breath "Carl, I will give you a chance to go out with me.right here right now in this restaurant." I said This made the three of them full of shock.

"WHAAAAATTTTT" Both sunita and April shouted having their jaws still open
"B-But I Haven't Fixed myself or my clothes even my face right now!" Carl said in a panic his face Are all red, Trying to fix himself.

"Oh carl.." I walked towards him ,facing his face that's really close to mine. "You don't Need to Fix yourself right now, You look perfect." I slowly removed his glasses making his eyes wide open.

i kissed his left cheek And winking at him.
This made Carl melt, making him faint and now laying on the ground.

"Damn you just killed him girl." April said while sunita nodded beside her.

"Oops"