Chapter 5: Crazy Night

"Holy cow.."

I Whispered while im hiding behind the garbage cans watching them fight the villians.
I really wanted to help them but they won't let me Because i don't have any experience and they're too worried i might end up getting hurt.

I should've expected this from the very start since i've known them to be heroes.

"APRILLLLLL OOO'NIELLLL!!" April Shouted As she keeps beating those bad guys, i can't help but feel so determined whenever i watch her.
She's full of passion And have this kind energy that can't get off her.I Admire her alot.

I continued watching them, i enjoyed it they really have good fighting skills.
But then suddenly a worm looking guy Starts flying off towards me as he was punched by Raph.

"Ah..shit." those were my last words before the disaster.

*THUD* *CRASH*

"Fucking hell..maybe it's a bad idea to watch them.." i said to myself, i am now covered in garbage and i smell bad.

I noticed that worm trying to escape but i wont let it slide, i hold him tightly not letting him go.

" YOU BRAT DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?" He shouted "LET GO OF ME IMMEDIATELY" he demanded as he keeps trying to get out of my grip.

"Yeah i know you are, you're some kind of Earth worm that can talk and have a wig on" i said and his expression was priceless.

"EXCUSE ME? THIS IS A NATURAL HAIR" he screamed he's full of anger and would wanna kill me anytime now. But this made me giggle.

"What you got there sweet cheeks?" Leo then appeared infront of us along with his brothers and april.
"Oh just this cute little earth worm! Here. why won't you have it?" I then give it to them. "And can you not call me names like that" I glared at Leo not wanting a single word come out of his mouth.

"Pfft. I thought you've like it" he said putting his arm around my shoulders.
"no i wouldn't like it fucker.." i mumbled

"Huh what'd you say?"
"NOTHINGG!" I then shoved off his face.
"But anyway..i need to clean up, I Smell alot and you guys dont wanna hang around with somone who stinks" i said Getting some trash off me.

"Yeah You need Some shower right now, You actually smell!" April said Pinching her nose
"But you can't walk around like that, I'll take you home tonight." Donnie said offering his hand.

Wow...Donnie has been giving me butterflies recently, he's too fluttering for me..

"cute." I let out a word out of my mouth that i wasn't awarw of and this left everyone speechless.
"NO NO no! Not like that! I meant like its cute to ask me to get me home?" I Explained not getting the right word in my sentences.

How embarrassing.

Most of then giggled and shrugged it off
"Let's go?" Donnie asked and i nodded riding his back, i can feel stares Behind my back but i didn't bother looking back.

=Timeskip=

After that Flying in the night sky Donnie successfully brought me home safely.

"Thanks for bringing me home donnie i appreciate it..And sorry about my smell right now" i smiled
"You're always Welcome, Plus You don't have to worry Y/N. i'm used to it, especially my brothers smell way more worse than you" He said we then both giggled.

Then i noticed how he looks through my eyes, he's too focus on me. Seems like he didn't noticed im calling him out.

"Donnie...? You there?" I called out
"Huh? What- OH GOSH I need to go and u smell alot! Auughah-" Donnie said hiding his face from me, He's having trouble on flying which made him bump into multiple buildings.
"What a weirdo" i was gazing the moon before i could even go and wash myself.

I continued walking to my bathroom, And took a shower, It's nice to have a bathe after a very long day. I felt so tired and every muscles of mine aches a lot.

I tried this Lou jitsu game that They have been recommending me, and it was actually splinter way back when he's in human form.
It's actually cool? I guess pixelated is nice.

As i continued playing the game, i heard a tap on my window. I slowly went to check on it and it was actually "Mikey here!" Mikey shouted
"WAAAHH- Mikey! Would you stop that! You've been scaring me too recently now." I screamed, i was surprised that he would check on me around this time.

"You're just a scaredy cat Y/N" He giggled, having a grin on his face.

"So what brings you here mike?" I asked while crossing my arms
"Well i just wanna check up on you, especially Donnie went home he's all red and Has garbage and scratches on his body Which is weird enough." he then sit on my couch continuing his explanation.
"And so i thought something happened but i was wrong- WOAH you're finally playing the game!" Mikey said in amazement.

Having this little sparkling eyes which made me think How precious he is.
Who am i kidding?
He's always precious, He's so wholesome.

"I guess we can hang out, i hope they wont be too worried about you being out late at night." i chuckled sitting next to him,

"Oh they won't" He then gave me a little Devilish grin
"I bet You'll Cry after i defeat you in this game" Mikey said proudly
This made me determined to beat this guy
"Oh really now?" I slowly turned my head to him.

"Yeah you heard me, i'm the best player you'll ever know!" He then started to laugh
Oh this guy is really testing me now.
"You think you can beat me big guy!? Let's see about that" I yelled we then both hold the controllers waiting for the game to start.
"OH it's on!" Mikey Smiled Looking at the screen filled with determination.

We then started to Try hard like crazy People.

It was a Fun night.
To be honest..it's a crazy night to remember