Chapter 10: Curious

"so...are you ready to explain?"

I gave Donnie a little nudge, waiting for a response.
To be honest it's very confusing to be here. what is my purpose being here anyways, am i here just to do my chaotic mystical powers or sumthin?

Donnie sighed and started, "Well i have this Giant project that i made in my lab, it was to be something i wanna do in my free time and i thought i wouldn't finish it. but to my suprise i became dedicated on doing this machine to bring you back."

"but why? why bring me back? Am i that important to all of you?"

"Yes you are Y/n, you're important to me and i am that desperate to bring you back here again." Donnie answered but his answer made me shock i didn't know i would be someone to give that kind of impact on him.

"I did everything just to bring you home again, bring you here where you belong. where your family and friends are. you're the only one who understands me and make me feel things, because i don't know augh-" Donnie struggle to explain but i stopped him and i let him sit on the couch with me and tried to calm him down.

"it's fine Donnie don't sweat it, i understand you now. yes i don't remember all the memories we spend time together but maybe if i did i would do anything just to get back here." our eyes met as i caress his soft face, He calmed down and smiled.

i felt how comfortable he is with me. something i felt before..

"i missed this" Donnie muttered but jumped upon realizing what's happening

"oh FU- this is not what I Expected things to happen, pardon me" He removed my hand while trying to hide his flustered face.

I chuckled as i find it cute and didn't bother to tease him. "So about Leo's sword portal thing was all a lie then?" I simply asked

Donnie nodded "Yes, we don't wanna give more information to you as you're still getting used to in this world and that would give you a hard time to process everything at once" he explained.
"But you know, i'm glad i made that machine because you will never knew how happy we are you're back again." He added and smiled, i gave him a tight hug and suprisingly he hugged me back.

Well this is new..

"I guess, i will spend my whole life with you guys and that's probably my best decision" i said and was ready to stand up and ask Donnie to hangout with the others, but he stopped me holding my wrist.

"Can you..stay for a bit? I kinda needed this moment." He asked and i stayed.

"Sure, it's a lot more peaceful in here anyway."

Me and Donnie are getting more closer together, it's such a wholesome moment. I've never seen him so calm and quiet and just wanna rest after a whole stressful situation.

We sat on the couch for a while, we shared our deep thoughts almost like we're bunch of nerds talking about the future and logics.

"Hey Y/n, Do you like being alone with me?" Donnie asked
"yeah of course, it's really fun hanging out with you and i would love to do more fun adventures with you."

My answer made Donnie stared at me for a while. Is he thinking of something?

"Donnie? Donatello??" Before i could smack the shit out of Donnie. I'm hearing a loud footsteps.

"Y/N!! DONNIE!!" Mikey screamed so happily and jumped between the two of us. Obviously Donnie is much likely annoyed by this.
"AUGH- MIKEY! What do you want now??" Donnie yelled. "Nothiingg, i'm just here to annoy both of you plus i think Donnie explained everything." mikey then smiled.

I smiled seeing this goof ball, what a wholesome cinnamon roll. "Hey! Don't forget about me! Leo has arrived." Leo entered the room bringing this boxes of pizzas for us.

"Awe, thanks Leo glad you brought some. I am starving." i said and started eating. Donnie is very much annoyed but still he is enjoying to hang out with his brothers.

"Let's try this Lou jitsu Game i found!" Mikey then puts the game on and we four are going to compete with eachother.

PFFT they can't win agaisnt me

// Timeskip //

"WOO! Won again! Oh well what can i say, i am that good at games." I boasted, smirking in my victory while they sulk in defeat.

Even though we are having fun this heavy feeling upon thinking about April and Sunita will always make me worried. Maybe this is just some way to cope on what just happened, i bet they have same thing what im feeling right now.

"I'll take a break for now, you guys continue" i excused myself while they continued playing.
"Want me to go with you?" Mikey asked and got bonked by Leo "OW! LEO!?"
"HAHA- No it's alright but thanks for the offer." Then i went on and check April and Sunita in Donnie's room.

I'm Relieved they're doing fine but noticed something in April's hand.

A Necklace? This looks so familliar...

Something in my memory that i had this Necklace before. What a weird sight.

Upon taking a look at it a bit closer, April's hand moved which made me flinch but she's still at rest. I sighed and left the room not wanting to make it my problem. This whole kidnapping and marrying and this dimension, powers whatever it makes my head aches so much. I couldn't think of any plan to work on and i couldn't blame anyone either.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with my life but i'll let it be. Like what a wise man said

"Sometimes rock bottom is your trampoline."

"Y/n."

I looked behind and saw splinter standing there frowning, did something happen again?

"Yes? What's the matter" i questioned his worried face is started to make me overthink but i don't wanna let it bother me.
"i need you to come with me." Splinter said, following him in this dark hallway and we both entered this room.

In here is Carl. Rope attached around him and he looks so beaten up.
He slowly lifted his head and noticed me staring, he started grinning out of nowhere.

"Hello Love."