Chapter 4: Spies

[Meanwhile in the Bros Vehicle]

Leo's POV

"Y/N KISSED HIM??" Mikey Yelled Holding his head like an insane person.
"Mikey Calm down,Y/n here is doing a great job. The more she flirt the more he will fall for her and let informations out" Donnie said While Clicking his gadgets checking every camera in the restaurant. "And it's only on his cheek, No biggie" Donnie added.

"I Feel like im broken, No Dr. Can help me now And I'm the only Dr. Feelings here" Mikey whined i then started patting his head.

"Oh little brother, Y/N is being smart at this and our mission will be easy with her help" I said Having a grin on my face.
But i'm not actually happy with this, I'm UPSET and you know what upset means!?
okay.Why am i talking to myself now.
Calm down Leo, you're cool

The moment I saw Y/N in her Outfit it just made my heart burst, I'm out of control whenever i see or think about her.
Oh how lucky that guy is.

I put my hand under my chin as i looked at donnie's screen watching the two of them talking and enjoying their night.
"It should've been me being with her" i mumbled but my brothers happen to hear it.

"You mean it should've been me Leo" Mikey said Starting to glare at me.
We started to have an eye to eye Making it look like there's a war Coming.
"Guys There's no time to fool around! We need to focus right now." Raph said Holding our head to face the screen. "Everyone listen."

[At the resto screen]

Y/n: So...Carl, Do you have a family?

Carl: *Cough* oof-..er..Hmmm yeah i do..

Carl: but they are different so I don't wanna talk about it..

Y/n: what kind of different? Everyone's family is different there's nothing wrong about it

Carl: yeah..i guess you're right y/n..

[Moment of silence]

Y/n: how about i meet them? Introduce your date?

Carl:M-meet You!? no that's really unecessary  you might not like them or they might not like you Y/N.

Carl: Aren't you worried??

Y/n: why would i? I am your girl after all~

Y/n: isn't that right sweetie?

Carl:M-MY GIRL!? Ahh- yes you are my girl
It felt like this is a dream.

I can't help but look away from the screen, i can't bare to look at the two right now. Especially how Flirty and sweet she is towards him.
Carl Also almost fall from his chair and i wish he did, that would be embarrassing for him.

Many thoughts has been going around in my head but I noticed how my brother's are having the same feeling as mine and from the looks of it, it looks like its.

Jealousy.

Oh well i'm not surprised at all,I mean Who wouldn't??
"This is sooo boooring" i said Getting more and more annoyed as i hear those two from the screen, wanting this date to end.
"Maaan,I agree with Leo this once" Mikey said while pouting.

"Guys will you stop? We all are getting bored here, let's just have some patience alright? Donnie continue listening to them". Raph said taking a Big focus on this.

But i'll be really patient just for this mission thingy and it's all over and after that i will get to ask y/n for a date.Too early? I do not care at all.

I smiled so deeply as i daydreamed of being with her but i snapped out of it until something came up from the screen.

[Screen]

Carl: Alright..I've been thinking about it and i guess, We're gonna meet my family together as long as i met yours also.

Y/n: Oh um..sure that's a deal.

"Woohoo, we did it! I mean y/n did it" Mikey said cheerfully
"And when she got into Big Mama's She will get the Information we needed" Raph said giving a big thumbs up.

"Why don't we just get that informations ourselves?" Donnie asked
"Brother, you know how difficult to handle Big mama. Especially we might end up in the Battle Nexus, She's that powerful." i explained
"Plus I know my Leo won't work on her anymore after all what happened." I continued definitely not sounding defeated.

We then suddenly heard a knock on our vehicle
"Guys? I'm here now!" Y/n yelled, I felt so excited that I rushed to open the door and hugged her.

"Great job y/n you actually did it" i said smiling at her "I'm so happy i could kiss you right now!" I accidentally yelled that and made everything so awkward.

"Wow Leo, i could give you one right now." She teased that made me So red, this made all of us in shock but y/n breaks it off after.

"I was kidding! HAHAHA you guys should look at ya'll faces" y/n laughed as she wiped her small tear off her.
"Oh really funny y/n." I said glaring at her but she just winked at me, And I couldn't stay mad at her UGHHH-

"Do you guys wanna celebrate?i mean the mission isn't finish but It's a Progress?" Y/n said while holding lots of breadsticks.
"Where did you get that?" Raph said
"Carl gave it to me as a gift! Free stuff am i right? And breadsticks are delucious." Y/n come close to raph giving him a little nudge.

We got to eat and  have fun, It's so much fun whenever she's around.
I sighed while looking at her, Her laugh, her smile, everything amaze me about her.

I just need some courage to do this.
"Y/n" i called getting the attention of my brothers and hers.

"Can i talk to you In private?" I said wanting her to say yes
Please say yes y/n.
"Yeah sure?" She then went to exit with me but i got a glance from my brothers saying 'no funny business lLeo' .
Oh please, like i would do something crazy.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" Y/n asked leaning against the wall.
My heart suddenly starts to beat really fast
"I..i wanted to.." i took a deep breath
"Wanted to?? What?" Y/n looked at me curiously
" I WANTED TO GO OU-" i was suddenly stopped as Raph Came up to us.
Seriously brother?

"LEO! Emergency now!" Raph yelled Which made me and Y/N Confused and went with him.

Augh maybe Next time.