Chapter 11: Childhood friend

"Hello Love~"

"Hello..Carl." i greeted, he's not looking so well until he saw me.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

"You came back~ i've missed you." Carl smiled, He looks happy to see me yet he looks so.....

good looking..

What am i even saying??

Nevermind.

"Stop it Y/n." I accidentally say it out loud and made Carl chuckled "i thought i'm the crazy one here".

"Well You are. But Anyway that's not what i came here for" i then took a chair to sit on, facing Carl.

"I wanted to know why are you working for Big mama, And why are you so obsessed with me" I asked
"And answer me Honestly."

He sighed and cleared his throat before speaking.
"Well obviously i am her only nephew, i need to follow her around ever since when i was small, And I can't do anything about it..
Big mama and Draxum has been in good terms before and she knew about Draxum's experiment and wants you to be hers."

"Then Big mama gave me a task to sneak into his lab and befriend you and gain your trust, But when i saw you..."
He started to look down not wanting to continue but seeing how badly i needed the answers he continued.

"You were... In chains, you looked like you haven't eaten for days and i feel bad.
So that's where i started approaching you and we became good friends.
Every night i would sneak in just to talk to you or play with you Because you're the only one who understands me, and that's why i liked you so much that i became more and more attached with you. Even forgetting my task that Big mama told me to do."

"I promise to set you free and marry you when we grow up! But everything changed when you went missing. You left me.
I was mad and upset, feeling the sight of loneliness..All alone again by myself." Carl sniffed as he was starting to tear up.

"Years has gone by, you finally came back.
Of course Big mama also heard the news i don't know how but she got her sources and made me do the same task before.
And i thought i already lost my feelings for you but when i saw you there in that restaurant.." He paused for a minute.

"Everything starts to slow down, i started falling for you again."

He then stares at me, He continued crying while i gently hold his face wiping his tears off him.

I feel bad for him, i know he don't want things like this to happen but his mind is corrupted and i can't fix him.

Maybe we're like childhood best friends before, but after seeing how he hurt me and my friends. I don't see that kind of friend in him.

"I'm sorry." i quietly said to him
"Don't be." He mutter.

"Can i tell you something important?" He asked while he leans forward.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHH-"

April suddenly came running towards us.
Kicking His face making him fall over and being unconscious after that.

"April! You're alright!" I hugged her tightly
"Don't Get closer to my friend ever again" She yelled looking down at Carl then she gave me a hug back.

"Oh..I'm so glad you're alright" I said smiling at her
"Of course i am! I feel relieved  you're doing fine." she said back at me.
"But before we get all cheesy here, lets get rid of that pervert" April said while calling for Leo and Splinter to get him back at Big mama's.

Oh April, i love how she takes care of me.

[Timeskip]

While they took care of Carl, Me and April decided to have a Small pizza party for the two of us, Up on the rooftop of our apartment.
Sunita was supposed to be here but her family needed her back at her home.
It's just me and April now..

"Hey Y/n..Have u ever fell for someone before?" April simply asked while i stare at the stars.

"Well not really..? Love is my least priorities right now" i answered

" Oh is that so.." April said while it gave me and idea about her and Sunita.

I then gave her a Smirk " Have you?~"

"N-No! No one really! " she answered nervously while having a small blush on her face.
I started laughing at her expression, she's so cute when getting flustered.

Later on We got to talk more about ourselves and just enjoying our time together, We get along pretty well and it's a nice feeling.

"I'll get more drinks!" I said when i noticed we don't have any drinks anymore,
April just nodded.

while I got a few drinks in my fridge and start to climb up to see April again.

"Hey Apri-" i was stopped when i heard a different voice talking to April..
I slowly take a look to know it was..

-

It's DONNIE!? why is he here??
Him and April are talking to each other
And i happen to catch what they're talking about.

"Come on Donnie! You can say it!" April cheered him up while Donnie is shaking.
"I..I really like you" Donnie slowly said not facing April, but April doesn't look so surprised at all.

I was shock hearing that from Donnie, but Him having feelings to April? Got me shook.
Of course he likes April, Every guy would want her.

But there's this feeling that im uncomfortable about and i don't like it and i don't know why im feeling like this with no reason at all. I'll just ignore it.

Its no big deal.

I planned to get down and not disturb them.
But when i was about to go down i accidentally slipped, Almost  falling from this building.

But Donnie caught my hand, We both looked at eachother. It was unexpected.

"Y/n?"