Chapter 13: Family

"We're Sorry!"

The brothers apologized bowing down in front of me and April.
While holding a tasty pizza
"As you should," She said while crossing her arms.

From what I remember last night, Everything was so chaotic then April and I stayed up for some Jupiter Jim's movies at my apartment and we ended up sleeping on the couch.

And now here we are, First thing we see this morning was to see these Turtles at my door.

"Seriously? Pizza for breakfast?" I questioned
"And probably the best breakfast you ever have! Bon Appétit~" Leo then offer me a slice of Hawaiian pizza

"Um excuse me Nardo that is disgusting but I think this pizza I have, Is a better one." Donnie said offering a Cheese pizza.

"You weirdo, Hawaiian pizza is not disgusting." Leo glared at Donnie and was about to start another fight but they stopped noticing how i'm not happy with this.
"Both are good," Raph said smiling which warms my heart, his smile is so wholesome.
"AND I BROUGHT WAFFLES!! I made it just for the both of you" Mikey offered waffles

"Now this is breakfast!"
I then took a big bite of it, and from the looks of it i feel like his brothers are slightly jealous at him for that but Mikey isn't bothered about it and just smiles like an innocent child.

While eating i let them in cause i don't want them to just stand there "You guys are forgiven." And they sparkle with joy and started eating with us.

Before April could ever eat with us her phone started ringing
"Oh shoot- i need to go right now, i need to meet Sunita today!"
She got all of her stuff and gave me a kiss goodbye on the cheek.

"Mwa! Let's hang out again! See ya'll"
April says her goodbye and went out of the door.

"Well....That was fast, I bet Sunita and her would end up together" I said while taking another bite
Leo then spat out his food "I don't think that is possible, Remember Romance are her least priorities?"

"Sigh, For once i agree with Leo this time" Donnie said
"Well I see Sunita and April can be just best of friends" Raph added while munching his food,
"But maybe they would end up as a perfect couple!" Mikey Said shipping them both but Donnie flicked Mikey's forehead.

Hopefully this wont make things uncomfortable for me and Donnie even what i heard on the roof.

"Hey Donnie" i called out to ask him about last night but it would be so awkward if i ask him right now.....
"What is it?" Donnie asked waiting for me to speak up and this made others stare at me too.

Fuck- what am i going to say now.

.

.

.

Oh! Y/n you're so damn smart
"Leo do you have any jobs that i can apply for? since there's no good place without Carl wandering around."
I simply turned to Leo and this made Donnie confused "But you were calling for me!" Leo just shoved off his brother's face.

"Well i think this time Y/n would want to know answers from me" Leo said while having a smug face.
"Well to keep your safety..You can apply for Señor Hueso at his restaurant"

"That's a great idea!" I then sit on Leo's lap and wrapping my arm around his neck
"Off we go!" I yelled but i noticed Leo became stiff and His face is burning hot.