𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛?! ♥︎♡︎

It was a rather peaceful morning for (Y/N). She was sleeping tranquilly, birds chirped and the sun had just risen.

It was quiet until Rapunzel, her sister, barged in. She slammed the door which made (Y/N) jolt awake.

She sat up and stared at her older sister.

"Rapunzel, I love you, but you better have a good expla-"

She cut herself off, looking at the golden heaps of hair that were now filling up her room.

(Y/N) sighed.

"It is WAY too early for this."
.
.
.
.
After some explaining, a good breakfast and a lot of storytelling, Cassandra, Rapunzel and (Y/N) went on their ☆✯quest✯☆ to find the "dangerous wizard" Cassandra had talked about.

Finally, the trio arrived at the ominous doorstep.

Rapunzel somehow smiled as brightly as ever. 

"It seems cozy! ...In a I-wish-I-had-said-goodbye-to-my-loved-ones-before-I-left kinda way."

Cassandra only observed everything with suspicion.

"Just, watch your step Raps."

(Y/N) stood for a moment longer, contemplating the life choices that had let her to this.

She weighed her chances, but decided to just shrug it off and go in.

(Y/N) never liked traps.

Traps catch you off guard.

Traps are potentially dangerous.

Traps trap you.

So you can imagine the annoyance our dear protagonist felt when her feet were stuck in, you guessed it, a trap.

A unique, pink trap which was honestly really well made... but nevertheless a trap.

After a few seconds of angry pouting and confusion, a figure appeared in the fog.

An eery figure.

"What do you want?"

(Y/N) who was already slightly pissed decided to answer the unknown person.

"Hi, Hello, look, I know we kinda trespassed but isn't this trap a bit overboard? And we're here about her-"

She pointed in the direction of Rapunzel.

"-hair. Your reputation precedes you by the way. Get us out of this trap now, please."

Rapunzel tried to safe the situation, as usual.

"Look, what my sister meant to say is we are so sorry to bother you sir, we just heard that you're a magic exp-"

"Magic? I do not work with magic!"

The mysterious figure lifted their mask to reveal a not-so-intimidating boy.

"I mean, technically it's not magic, it's alchemy, but yeah, don't... don't sweat it."

"So what exactly are we stuck in?", said (Y/N), who was more impressed by - whatever that mixture was - than she'd like to admit.

"Oh it's... it's a chemical compound of my own design..."

As he rambled on, (Y/N) couldn't help but silently admire his features. He had the bluest eyes she'd ever seen, freckles dotted his tan skin and all in all he looked... kind. Which wasn't what she expected based on Cassandra's spooky tales.