𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝙰 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝙰 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗

——————————————

(Flashback to a couple of days before "𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙾𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚊𝚜 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎")

——————————————

Ruddiger placed a mug filled with some nice, marshmallow-topped hot chocolate in front of Varian.

The boy was currently planning how exactly he'd get his father out of the amber.

"Thank you Ruddiger."

He tapped his quill against his lip as he looked up in thought.

Well, what he did know was that the sun-drop wasn't the flower anymore. The sun-drop was now Rapunzel, as her hair showed.

He knew for a fact that her hair was unbreakable.

And another thing that was unbreakable were the black rocks. Well, the white ones too. He had tested that.

Finally, the last thing he knew was unbreakable was the amber his father was trapped in which was made by a chemical reaction with the black rocks.

Thing is, how does one break something unbreakable?

He was sure the answer was connected to the sun-drop. The sun-drop did react to the rocks, vice versa.

He started mumbling to himself as he drew a mindmap.

"So, the sun-drop is now unbreakable... and it doesn't have it's famous healing power anymore. And the rocks are unbreakable."

He looked at his writing blankly before swiftly adding something.

"The sun-drop... reacts to... the black rocks..."

He stopped his motions.

"How do I get the sun drop to break the amber? They're both unbreakable!"

He abruptly stood up from his chair, startling the poor raccoon.

"Sorry Ruddiger."

He sighed and started going through steps on how to break something.

Things break because atoms or molecules are pulled apart.

For ionic compounds you would just need to apply pressure due to the strong bond between negative and positive ions. The pressure makes the alignments shift, thus they separate. Ionic compounds are brittle.

Atoms and molecules get pulled apart by an outside force.

Well, by acceleration since force = mass * acceleration.

For something to break it needs to be deformed past it's breaking point.

If something doesn't have a breaking point you can reach...

How would you...?

Wait.

He pulled out his notes about Rapunzel's hair.

Now hold on.

He had two unbreakable objects!