2.1

"loulou loves your house!" louis screamed for the ninth time that evening. he had slipped completely into little space when they were driving to harry's place. his sleepiness long gone.

"lou, baby, inside voice now, okay?" harry asked gently. he grabbed baba who was laying on the sofa and gave him to louis. "baba wants quiet, bub," he said again.

louis nodded and smiled shyly. he was shivering a bit, his clothes not keeping him warm enough. "cuddles?" he asked and cocked his head to the side, looking at harry with big eyes.

"let's get you into your jammies first, okay? that way you'll be warm and snuggly," the dominant offered and smiled when louis nodded his head. "you can change in the bathroom, or here and i'll leave for a bit so you have some privacy," harry offered and mentally cursed when the boy looked at him confused. it was obvious the little wouldn't be able to dress himself in this mindset.

"help?" louis asked quietly and pointed to the pyjamas in harry's hands. "pretty please?"

harry sucked in a breath and nodded hesitantly. he didn't want to make louis uncomfortable, and since the boy couldn't think straight in his headspace he would also not be able to tell harry his honest thoughts. "bub, can you be big for me for a second?" harry asked and rubbed louis arm, the cast still being in the way.

louis frowned and fell silent for a few minutes. when he spoke again, he sounded much older. "uh, i'm sorry for slipping," he mumbled, thinking harry made him be big because he didn't like louis in headspace.

"oh, no, love, i wanted you big so we could talk about something," harry reassured the boy and pressed a kiss to his forehead. "such a good boy for me," he mumbled when louis blushed. "are you okay with me changing you into your jammies?" he asked with a small frown displayed on his face.

"i, yeah, that's okay," louis mumbled and looked away with a blush. "be small again?" he asked and pouted.

"yes, it's okay, be small again, angel," harry whispered and cooed when he saw the cloudy eyes of the boy again, letting him know he was small again. "let's get you changed, okay?" he told the teen and picked him up to bring him to the table, making him sit on there. "such pretty jammies for a pretty baby," harry said as he quickly changed louis into his jammies.

louis giggled and pointed to the cartoons on his shirt. "it has winnie the pooh!" he said excitedly and clapped his hands. his thumb went to his mouth and he gently sucked on it. "cuddles now?" he asked, his words kind of slurred because of the thumb.

"yes, baby," harry laughed and picked him up, gently sitting down on the sofa with louis in his arms, sitting him on his lap. "sweet little baby," harry said to the boy, holding him close to his chest and pressing a kiss to his hair. his eyes went big when louis sleepily mumbled something.

"daddy,"