0.8

it was monday. which meant school. louis had spent the whole weekend with zayn and niall and now it was time for school. zayn takes louis to the car and gets in the driver's seat with louis next to him.

"ready, babe?" zayn asked and started driving. he noticed that louis was a little off this morning and he didn't know if he was going to slip soon. zayn hoped the small boy could make it through the day without slipping into little space, knowing how upset it would make the boy.

"i think so," louis mumbled and hugged his bag to his chest. "you'll pick me up, right?" he asked with big eyes. even though louis knew zayn would always pick him up, it was a habit for him to ask it.

zayn chuckled softly and patted louis's knee. "of course i will, and after that we will pick niall up," he reasured the boy.

louis nodded slowly and bit his lip. he didn't want to go to school today, feeling really off. "will call you when something is wrong," he said and got out of the car when they reached the school building. he watched as zayn got out and walked over to him.

"good boy," zayn said and hugged the boy. "have a good day, babe," he smiled.

louis thanked his best friend and walked inside the building. he walked to his locker and checked his schedule. his day started with art, which he loved. after art he had math. fuck, math. with mister styles. shit he wasn't prepared for this.

he sighed deeply and grabbed his books before walking to his art class. on the way there he saw mister styles. shit, he looked good in his suit. it was dark blue, which suited the man perfectly.

louis, on the other hand, was wearing white skinny jeans with a light blue sweater which was too big for him. he bit his lip again and walked further, not wanting to be late.

his art teacher, misses woods, was really nice. she wasn't too strict but still made sure you did your work. she had a great personality and louis was her favorite student. she once told him that after louis worked on his project after school in her classroom. she was almost the same age as mister styles, around 28. louis was also the only student who could call her jane, her first name. not that he really did.

"hello, louis!" jane greeted her favorite student. she had a smile on her face.

louis smiled back and waved. "hello, misses woods," he greeted her back. he sat down at a table next to one of his school friend's. her name was alexia, she was an exchange student from france and would leave when the school year was over.

alexia looked up from her sketchbook and put her stuff down to talk to louis. "bonjour, louis," she said. her english was perfect, but she still greeted louis in french every art class.

"hi, alex," louis said and quickly shut up when the teacher began speaking. alexia began poking louis with her pencil.

"you're such a baby, it's so cute," she said with a grin.