0.2

louis watched as all his classmates walked out of the classroom. alone with the hottest teacher in the school, louis wouldn't complain if it wasn't friday. he stared at his lap, thinking about things that didn't matter. why was he thinking about puppies when he was with his math teacher? it didn't matter, the puppies could wait. maybe.

louis looked up when the history teacher, mr. evans, stopped by. "harry, i see you are busy with a student. i just wanted to ask if you want to tell gerard when you leave so he knows when to close the school," mr. evans said. "oh and, we have a meeting next tuesday, don't forget," he walked away when the other teacher nodded.

"so, your name is harry?" louis asked and grabbed his cherry lip-gloss. "give me a second," he said before applying the lip-gloss. he found it funny that a hot dude like mister styles was named harry, though he loved the name.

harry leaned against the desk and crossed his arms. it looked so hot and dominant, it almost made louis faint. "you need to call me mister styles," the teacher said. "now, do you know why you're here?"

"because you like to talk to me?" louis mumbled. he really wanted to go. zayn was waiting outside for him with niall, he knew it. they would go shopping today, but he's stuck with his teacher talking about things he didn't care about. "i really need to go, my friends are waiting outside for me," he whined and pouted.

the tall man laughed and shook his head. "no, i wanted to talk to you about your grades. and no, you can't leave now," harry said. "you will get math tutoring every friday from me, so after your regular math class you stay longer for tutoring," he looked at the boy in front of him.

louis looked at his lap and rolled his eyes. "i have better things to do than sit here for math," he scoffed and stood up. "thanks for the offer, but no," he was already walking towards the door to go home. "don't forget to tell gerard when you leave, oh and don't forget the meeting next tuesday" he giggled, remembering what mr. evans had said.

harry licked his lips and rolled up the sleeves of his suit. "it wasn't a question, friday you're gonna get tutored and you will not complain about it," he sounded so damn strict, it made louis weak. he was so submissive and this teacher definitely was a dominant kind of man.

louis whined softly again and nodded his head in submission. "okay, mister styles," he mumbled and grabbed a lollipop. "have a great weekend, harry," he said before popping the lollipop in his mouth, he stared at the teacher before walking away.

"do your homework for monday!" harry said and shook his head as the small boy walked out of the classroom with a giggle. that boy really had to be taught some manners.

hii!

thank you all so much for the reads and likes, it means a lot to me xx