0.6

when the three of them got to zayn's apartment, louis felt a little better. he didn't know why he got so worked up over what happened, and that actually made him even sadder.

zayn cooed at the boy and grabbed a blanket. "ni, babe, can you grab lou's pyjamas from my room? he left them here for when he wants to stay," he asked his blonde boyfriend softly.

"of course, zayn," niall smiled and went to grab the pyjamas from his boyfriend's room. he knew louis needed some extra care sometimes, and both zayn and niall were happy to give it to him. both knew the small boy was a little, though he himself would never admit it. niall walked back to his friend and boyfriend and helped louis change into his pyjamas. "lou, wanna watch a movie with me?" he asked and wiped louis fringe away from his eyes.

louis looked at him with big eyes. "wanna cuddle," he mumbled and looked at his pink pyjamas. he crawled on zayn's lap and made grabby hands towards niall before sucking on his thumb.

zayn rubbed louis's back softly and watched as niall played a game with louis on his phone. "good job, lou," zayn smiled when louis won the game. he kissed his boyfriend's head and rubbed niall's hand, both of them watching the small boy getting sleepier.

"look! i won!" louis exclaimed happily. he pointed to the phone before cuddling up with his friends. "you don't wanna party?" he asked, feeling guilty for making them leave.

niall cuddles up next to zayn and yawned. "no, the party wasn't that nice," he mumbled, almost falling asleep. college and the party had made him tired, and zayn's warm embrace made it easy to fall asleep. 

"babe, it's okay, you can sleep," zayn said with a soft voice to niall, noticing how tired he was. it didn't take long for niall to fall asleep.

"ni sleepie?" louis asked with big eyes. zayn noticed how he slipped into little space, but was still aware of everything that happens.

zayn smiled at the younger boy and nodded. "yes, ni was very sleepie, is lou sleepie too?" he asked, knowing louis wanted to play, but really needed him to go to sleep too.

louis pouted and shook his head. "nu-huh, loulou wants to play!" he giggled and jumped off zayn's lap. louis tried running away but was pulled into zayn's lap again.

"if you go to sleep and be a good boy, we can do something fun tomorrow, okay?" zayn tried. luckily for him, louis agreed. zayn laid louis next to niall and hummed a tune to make him fall asleep.

"loulou loves zaynie," louis mumbled softly before sucking on his thumb. he always made sure his friends knew how much he loved them, in little space and big space. so that's what he did now too. he stared at zayn with his big, blue eyes.

"and zaynie loves loulou too," zayn said and watched as louis fell asleep.