0.9

with a small wave louis said goodbye to alexia. he walked to mister styles his classroom and stared at the teacher. "hi," he said in a soft voice. his head was fuzzy and he just wanted to call zayn, but didn't.

harry looked up from his desk. "hello, louis," he said and watched as louis sat down. he started his class after louis grabbed his books.

louis whined softly when his mind became fuzzier. he couldn't keep his attention to one thing and kept zooming out.

harry stared at the small boy in front of him and told the class the homework they had to do. he sat next to louis when the rest went to work on their homework. "louis," he softly said. the teacher noticed how off the boy looked.

"hi, mister styles," the small boy said in a whimper. he wasn't fully slipped, and he hoped he could bring himself out of it.

the teacher smiled to himself, being a daddy dom himself, he could see the boy slipping into little space. it was obvious that louis was a little, if you knew what it was. "let's go outside for a while, okay?"

"yes, outside," louis said and quickly stood up. he walked to the door with harry following him. they both walked outside and sat down. "sorry,"

harry frowned. "why are you saying sorry, bud?" he said with a smile. the man was holding a cookie in his right hand, hoping it would help louis.

"for, for uh," the younger whined softly, not being able to form the right words.

a small chuckle was heard from harry before he offered the cookie to louis. "you're welcome," he said when louis thanked him softly. "i think it's best if you go home now, do you have someone who can pick you up?"

louis nodded and took small bites from the cookie. "zaynie can," he said and grabbed his phone. he quickly texted zayn, saying he felt a little sick and asked if zayn could pick him up.

"i'll grab your bag and write you out for today," harry said and stood up before walking back inside. he wanted to hug the small boy and take care of him. wanted to assure him it was okay to feel little, that it was cute. he grabbed louis bag, told the class to do something for themselves and sent a quick email to the principal, saying louis was sick and couldn't call to say so. the teacher walked outside, seeing louis waited in the same spot he just sat at.

louis looked up with the cutest smile ever. "thank you, mister styles. my friend should be here any minute,"

harry smiled back at him and sat the bag next to the boy. "that's good. take care and don't eat too much candy," he winked.

louis blushed, wondering if his teacher knew he was a little. hoping he didn't. "i-i won't, tummy hurts," he quickly lied.

the math teacher laughed and shook his head. "sure, love," he said before saying goodbye to louis and walked back inside, leaving a flustered louis outside waiting for his best friend.