0.3

"louis, why the fuck are you so late?" zayn said while leaning against his car and holding niall's hand. "your math class would finish earlier, were you sucking your teacher's cock? god, lou i hope the fuck you weren't!" the boy finished and threw his cigarette away.

louis blushed and covered his mouth. "i will never suck a teacher's cock, zaynie," he mumbled. "he wanted to talk to me about my grade, he will tutor me every friday now," he hugged his friends and got in the car after niall and zayn.

"change of plans, we're going to a party," zayn said once they started driving and looked at louis through the mirror. "i don't want to hear you complain, you're coming," he said and smiled a bit when he saw louis pout, finding it adorable how he stuck out his bottom lip.

niall chuckled and patted louis's thigh, something he always does when he sees a pout on louis's face if zayn tells they're going to a party. "don't pout, you'll like it," he said and turned to his boyfriend. "louis needs to change though, he needs clothes that will actually look like a party outfit,"

louis had his tongue sticking out and scoffed. "i like the clothes i'm wearing now," he said and looked down at his clothes. "never mind," he mumbled. he was not going to a party wearing a sweater, he had some style.

zayn laughed and parked the car in front of his apartment. "i went shopping when you two were at school," he said and took the boys inside. niall went to a college in the city and zayn did online classes for his college.

"gimme!" louis squeaked out and jumped up and down. "gimme, gimme!"

zayn lightly pinched his thigh, not for a sexual reason but to warn the small boy. "quiet," he said with a strict voice that even sent shivers down niall's spine. niall wasn't as submissive as louis, but still a submissive.

louis's lips were slightly parted in shock, the pinch hurt a little, not bad but it stung. "sorry," he said and watched as zayn gave him a bag with clothes. "thank you, zaynie,"

zayn nodded and sat down. "go try them in my room," he said and pulled niall in his lap. "hurry up, i already ordered pizza," zayn mumbled and kissed niall's neck who blushed deeply.

louis walked to zayn's bedroom and closed the door before taking off his clothes. he took the clothes out of the bag and put them on. zayn had bought him light pink shorts. it hugged louis's curves and made his bum look even bigger. he put on the white croptop that matched perfectly with the shorts. he grabbed the shoes out of the bag and put them on his small feet. they were white vans, which completed the look.

he walked back to his friends and smiled. "thank you, zaynie! i love it, it's absolutely stunning," louis said and hugged his best friend. "really, thank you a lot,"

zayn laughed and waved it off before pointing to the pizza which had arrived when louis changed his outfit. "eat, we have to leave soon,"