0.7

louis always woke up earlier than zayn and niall. so, he tiptoed to the kitchen to grab his phone. he wasn't in little space anymore and was kinda embarrassed about the way he acted yesterday. how could he be so dumb to be upset over a guy talking to him in a club? it wasn't that bad!

while louis checked his phone, niall woke up.

niall walked to the kitchen once he noticed louis wasn't next to him and zayn anymore. "good morning, lou," the blonde boy smiled and ruffled his hair. he sat on the kitchen counter and looked at louis.

louis giggled. "hi, ni!" he said and wrapped his arms around the boy's waist. "i'm sorry for the way i acted yesterday," he mumbled and looked away. he didn't know if he apologised for being upset about what happened or for slipping into little space after going out with his friends. either way, he was embarrassed and didn't want it to happen again.

it made niall frown. was the small guy really apologising again? "lou, it's fine. if i hear you say sorry again, i'll be very sad," he said, knowing louis hated to see him and zayn sad. with that, he knew the small boy wouldn't say sorry again.

louis stared at him with big eyes. "i won't do it again!" he said and pouted. he didn't want to make his friends sad! that would make louis a terrible friend, or so he thought. "let's wake zaynie up," louis said before running to zayn. "wake up!" he yelled and grinned when the raven haired boy opened one eye.

"lou, please, it's too early," zayn mumbled before closing his eye again. he hated getting up early, it just wasn't for him to be all happy in the morning. "plus, niall is awake so go do something fun with him,"

niall huffed at his boyfriend's respond. "zayn, get your lazy ass up and make us breakfast!" he demanded his dominant boyfriend. niall knew he would be punished for this later but really didn't care right now, he just wanted food.

zayn opened both eyes and raised an eyebrow while looking at niall. "okay, brat," he said and got up. he kissed niall softly before ruffling louis's hair. "good morning," he said to them both.

both boys giggled and looked at zayn. "pancakes?" the blonde boy asked with puppy dog eyes. "yes, please!" the smaller one said. both of them looking up with a pout and big, puppy dog eyes.

zayn cursed under his breath, finding it way too adorable how they stared at him and asked him to make pancakes. "alright, pancakes. both of you, sit down and watch a movie while i make the pancakes," zayn said and pointed to the sofa. he grinned when both boys obeyed and sat down. zayn started the movie they wanted to watch, which was frozen.

"thankie zaynie!"

"thank you, babe," niall said and watched the movie with louis while zayn went to the kitchen to get the pancakes ready.

hi!
sorry for letting you wait so long :(
but hope you like the chapter!