0.4

did louis wanna to the party? no. was he going for his friends? yes. was he gonna whine about it? definitely.

"zaynie! you promised to take me shopping today! this is not shopping," louis huffed once they were in the car.

niall turned around to look at louis. "lou, i swear it'll be fun," he said and smiled a bit.

it didn't make louis stop whining. "i wanna go shopping!" he yelled and kicked zayn's arm, hoping to get a reaction out of him. "take me shopping!"

zayn snapped and grabbed louis' ankle tightly. "drop the fucking attitude," he growled and pushed louis' leg off.

the small boy whined more and laid his head against the window. he hated it, but he didn't wanna make zayn mad so he stayed quiet.

niall patted louis's thigh in comfort and looked at him to make sure he was okay. "hey lou, we can go shopping next week, okay?" he said in a soft voice.

louis looked up and smiled at his friend. "yes, pretty please," he said with a giggle. "thank you, ni," he giggled.

zayn cooed. "i didn't mean to get mad lou, but you need to listen and not whine in the car. i don't wanna crash the car and possibly hurt you or niall," he said.

louis nodded. "don't worry, zaynie. i understand it!" he chirped. really, he didn't understand it. but he said it so he seemed like a good boy, cause really that's what he was.

"good boy," zayn smirked, knowing louis wanted to hear that. the raven haired boy swore on everything he had, louis had a praise kink. that boy loved to be called good boy or anything close to that. it had always been like that, so zayn nor niall did mind it.

*   *   *

it didn't take long for them to arrive at the party. zayn walked in first, his left hand holding niall's hand and his right hand rubbing louis shoulder in comfort. he knew how shy louis could get around new people. "hey, liam!" he yelled once he saw the boy who threw the party.

liam walked to them and smiled. "hey, zayn and niall. and unknown boy, welcome!" he said and walked away before louis could even introduce himself. it made him frown and pout.

"so, louis and niall, you stay by my side, both of you. unless i say otherwise, you don't leave me, understood?" zayn said while looking at his boyfriend and best friend.

both boys nodded with big eyes, not daring to argue with zayn. "yes," they said together.

zayn smiled and took them to the bar. he ordered three drinks and gave them to each boy.

louis looked at the blue drink in his hand and drank some. it tasted sweet, with a taste of alcohol. there was much sugar in it, so louis was going to be hyper after. "i like it!" he giggled.

zayn grinned and looked at niall who also took a sip. "oh! it's sweet!" the blonde boy exclaimed with big eyes.

maybe this party wasn't so bad after all.