0.5

the party was crowded, many people who seemed a little mean. louis didn't know any of them, so he just stayed glued to zayn's side. "zaynie, 'm going to the bathroom," he said loudly, trying to shout over the music.

zayn looked at him and nodded. "want me and niall to wait there, or will you be fine?" zayn asked. he didn't want to leave louis alone, but he also knew louis would be fine with going to the bathroom alone.

"i'll be fine," louis said and smiled at niall and zayn before walking to the bathroom. he bit his lip softly and tried to make his way through people who were kissing and sometimes even more. when he finally found the bathroom, he went inside.

the party was at a club, so there were more people in the bathroom. many of them started at louis, probably because he seemed quite young. louis whined softly and decided he would just wait until they got home. he quickly walked back to zayn and niall.

"lou, wanna dance?" niall shouted over the music. he wanted to dance and tease zayn a little with dancing with louis. "come on, this is my favorite song!"

louis giggled and nodded. "sure, ni," he said and started to dance with niall. he saw zayn looking at them and understood why niall wanted to dance with him. "so you wanted to tease zaynie?" louis said to niall so zayn couldn't hear them.

niall grinned. "well, obviously. plus, i also wanted to dance with my favorite small friend," he said, not wanting to make louis feel bad.

louis laughed softly and pushed him to zayn. "it's fine, ni. go dance with zaynie," the small boy smiled before sitting down on a stool. he watched as his two best friends danced and kissed with each other, wishing he had someone to do that with too.

"hey, pretty," someone suddenly said. louis looked up with big eyes and blushed deeply when he saw a tall, dark haired man sitting next to him. the man laughed at the shocked facial expression. "i'm sorry, i saw you sitting alone so i thought why not say hi. my name is alexander, but please call me alex,"

louis looked around and whimpered softly when he didn't see his friends. "oh, i'm uh, i'm louis," he whispered with a little stutter. he was so shy around new people, and even though he had drinken a few alcoholic drinks, louis still wasn't comfortable around new people.

alexander noticed the shyness and smirked. "well, i wanted to compliment you on your outfit. it looks very beautiful and sexy, louis," he said before ordering some vodka. "want something, pretty?" he asked louis.

louis started stuttering, feeling very uncomfortable. "i uh, i think. i me-" he got cut off by zayn.

"lou, let's go home," the raven haired boy said and softly laid his hand on the small of louis's back. he softly pushed him out of the club with niall.

once they were outside, louis whimpered. "you left! i... i was scared!" he said and gripped zayn's shirt in his tiny fists.

zayn looked at niall who gave him a small nod. the tall boy wrapped his arms around louis and picked him up. "i'm sorry, babe," he said and shushed the boy when he heard him whimper more.

the next words made both niall and zayn coo. "can we go home and cuddle?"

hi!
i wanna dedicate this chapter to two of my friends, they hype me up to write more and i love them a lotttttt