1.2

louis looked at the teacher through his eyelashes and smiled lazily. "can we play a game?" he asked innocently.

harry laughed and sat down next to the boy. "okay, we can, but next week we have to do the tutoring," he said and looked at louis. "what game do you wanna play?"

with a small shrug louis mumbled something. "you can choose, too lazy to think," he whined.

"we can play 20 questions, so we can get to know each other better?" harry suggested with a small chuckle as he looked at the small boy.

"yes, i like that, i like answering questions," louis grinned and sat up a little more. he pouted when harry told him to start asking a question. "well, since you're a, uh, daddy, when did you find out?" he blushed.

harry smiled a little and leaned against his desk before answering the question. "in high school, i think when i was 17 years old,"

louis giggled and nodded shyly. "okie, your turn," he said with a blush.

"when did you find out you're a little?" harry asked after thinking. "sorry, i know it's basically the same question as you asked, but i'd like to know,"

louis smiled. "i understand. i found out when i was 15, or well, my best friend basically told me. i didn't like it at first, made me feel useless and childish. but after a while i learned to accept it. i'm sorry, i keep rambling," he softly apologized and looked down.

harry laughed softly and put his hand under louis's chin to make him look up. "don't apologize, thank you for answering my question so well," he praised the tiny boy who blushed even more now.

"why are you so sweet and caring for me?" louis whispered and locked eyes with his teacher. he didn't mean to ask it, but he needed to know why his teacher was acting this way towards him.

harry put his hands in his pockets and leaned his head back. he wanted to admit his feelings, though he felt like it was too early. "because i like you?" he said more like a question and he looked at the small boy. damn, he felt like a young school girl admitting her feelings to a badboy.

"you..you like me?" louis asked, unsure of the words the teacher just said. he couldn't believe it, he's had a crush on the teacher for over a year now.

harry smirked and went back to his role as dominant, not as the man who just shyly admitted his feelings. "yes," he said with a nod.

louis covered his face while blushing even more than a few minutes ago. "i like you too," he said with a small squeak.

"i know, it was pretty obvious," harry laughed.

with a small whine louis hit his head on the table. "no, hush, i'm very good at hiding my feelings for pretty men like you," he mumbled.

"i'm a boy, boys can't be pretty," harry stated.

"i'm a boy, and yet you think i'm pretty,"

hi!
i'm so sorry for not updating this story! i was really busy. i'm in college now, and honestly it's a lot more stressful than high school was.
hope you liked this chapter!