"I love you anyway you look."

Inpu glared at himself in the mirror, disgusted by his reflection, 'what does Bryan see in me?' He wondered.

Inpu thought himself to be ugly and believes he is undeserving of such a beauty that is his husband.

When he first met Bryan, he did find him handsome, he'll admit.

I mean, Bryan's an Aphrodite, of course he is handsome but he never saw more than the pretty face until he actually got to know him.

After getting to know Bryan, he could tell Bryan is even more beautiful on the inside than he is on the outside.

Inpu will admit to having a little crush on him, how could you not?Bryan is beautiful, caring, loving, funny, confident... but Inpu thought (and probably still thinks) Bryan was way out his league.

But here he is, married to him.

Bryan had said 'Yes' to his proposal even though Inpu was missing an arm and had noticeable changes going on with his body, particularly his growing ears.

And uttered the words 'I do' at their wedding even though he had four tails, purple eyes instead of black, red tips in his hair, and regained his arm.

After the Seductive Roses defeat, Inpu had been earning more of his Kitsune features, thankfully Bryan was still asleep when Inpu woke up this morning other wise he would've seen the nine tails Inpu now has... and the sharp claws, the dark stripes on his face, and the obvious fangs.

Along with the missing arm. (Yep, lost it again)

'Gods... I look terrifying, I mean the claws and the fangs look so intimidating... and with all my scars... what's Bryan gonna think? What he finds me repulsive..?

No. Bryan loves me... and he wouldn't let my... scary... appearance get in the way of that.'

'Right?'

Inpu couldn't stop himself from judging his appearance, he hated it. 'why couldn't I have just stayed with black hair, blackish-grey eyes, and the single tail? or at least the four tails...'

"Inpu... Are you in here?" The sudden sound of Bryan's voice freaked Inpu out of his thoughts.

He quickly turned to the bathroom archway and saw his beautiful husband standing there, leaning against one of the pillars. He was still waking up, evident by the fact he was still rubbing his eyes and hasn't noticed any of the his hubby's new features...

Yet...

"Hi honey..." Inpu said, fidgeting with his fingers. Bryan finished rubbing his eyes and looked at Inpu. Just stared at him and was very quiet. "Umm dear?" Inpu continued, 'is Bryan disgusted? revolted? is he scared of me?, frightened? is he going to leave me..?' Inpu's thoughts spiralled out of control, only going more negative as the silence continued.

Bryan had a tired smile on his face and he strode over to his husband, no sign of fear or disgust but complete confidence. he stood right in front of Inpu and leaned his tired head against Inpu's chest.

He wrapped his filed hand around Inpu's clawed one.

"I love you any way you look Mr. Husband." Bryan declared softly. A silent tear wondered down Inpus face.

"I love you Dear, so much."

"I love you more Hubby."

~

(P.S: This has been in my head since I heard the song 'Mary on a Cross' by Ghost. So yeah... -DaTrashArtist_AB- is the one who did this plot first, just with Bryan being the insecure one, not Inpu, it's super wholesome! And yes, the one shot I'm developing is still kicking my behind...)