They're Staring At Me

Inpu and Bryan were finally having a day to themselves, they travelled to the human realm for a day away from the craziness of the camp...

The two have enough crazy to last them a lifetime.

This getaway will mark their first time together - just them two - in five years... and they couldn't wait!

Bryan's mind was moving at one hundred kilometres an hour just thinking of all the things he could chat to his husband about...

He's been dead for five years, something's bound to have changed since then right?

He was wandering around his closet musing about what to wear when he found a white, sleeveless, mock neck, bodysuit and a pair of denim shorts which perfectly sat above his hips showing off his hourglass and hips to- well: perfection.

He equipped a classy belt and put on some matching Lita Boots, styled his hair, put on some nude makeup, decorated his neck with a Pearl choker and like that-

He was ready.

Now... Inpu on the other hand was stressing. It was as if he had some big test tomorrow and hadn't studied for it.

The jackal was fumbling through his clothes in desperate search of anything he deemed good enough to wear for his and his love's date.

This was after all, the couples first date in five years... and their second date as a married couple.
(Sad huh?)

He just wanted to impress Bryan is all.

Inpu eventually settled on a yellow, rib-knit turtleneck, a comfy, black jacket, a pair of denim jeans, boots with a fir trim, and a bracelet with an ankh dangling from it.

He put his hair up in a messy bun and after a good few minutes of self-deprecation on whether or not his outfit was good enough-

He was (I think) ready.

~

"Umm dear?" Inpu whispered to Bryan. They'd left the house an hour ago and everyone they had walked past just look at them and gaped, some even whistled.

"Hmm?" Bryan hummed. Clearly oblivious to the stares.

"Everyone is looking at us..."

Bryan's eyes widened and he finally looked around and saw everyone was staring at them... or more or less one of them.

Inpu's mind thought the worst.

'Are they looking at me? Are they looking at my scars... are they noticeable? Do I look funny...?' Inpu panicked, he didn't want to ruin his and Bryan's date.

Though he was quickly pulled out of his thoughts by his husband giggling. "What's so funny?" He asked nervously.

Bryan looked at him with a gentle gaze, as if he could read his mind.

"Honey, their staring at me."

Bryan began to wave at everyone as Inpu finally pieced it together.

'There looking at him..." a feeling surged through Inpu, a feeling of protectiveness or jealousy.

"Him... my husband...' Inpu darkened and before he could control himself, he grabbed Bryan by the waist.

"Dear?-" !

And kissed him. And dipped him. It was a passionate kiss which Bryan while surprised at first, gladly accepted. He wrapped his arms around Inpu's neck.

Inpu wasn't one to show his affections in public but I guess this was an exception...

They let go of each other and Inpu quietly growled, "I don't want them looking at you..."

Bryan's siren-like eyes gazed seductively into Inpu's.

"Babe relax, i'm all yours." He smirked.

And Inpu was determined to keep him that way...

~

This is super bad...

I need to write more, I think I hyper-feminised Bryan much... sorry. 😅

I needed to write something.

Umm-

Thank you for reading! ✨

𝒪𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒪𝓁𝓎𝓂𝓅𝓊𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒮𝒽𝑜𝓉𝓈जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें