Charmspeak

We all know Inpu has an tendency to neglect his wellbeing, especially when he is working, never once taking a break until he either finds something useful or someone forces him like Magnus or Momiji to take a break.

Specially in those five years he spent researching how to bring Bryan back from the dead.

But now that Bryan has been revived and is back in Inpu arms (let's say Inpu got his arm back again-) he's been working much less and has been spending more time with his beloved family.

~ He's been reading with Femi
~ He's been painting with Lotus
~ He's been sparring with Atlas

And he's been dancing with Bryan, just dancing the night away in the throne room of Bryan's mansion, laughing and singing together, just gazing into each other's eyes, sometimes the kids join to.

But recently, he's been working more as the camp has more campers than it usually does since the threat of the Seductive Rose is gone, Xylo thought it would be a 'good' idea to have more campers. The jackal-eared and tailed man has been doing lots of paperwork, staying up till the early hours of morning, and falling asleep in his study or the library.

This forced Bryan to get creative to get his overworked husband to bed.

~

Inpu has been working non-stop for the past week, and it's been really worrying for Bryan and the kids. Bryan made dinner but Inpu insisted that he must finish his work before eating and that it wouldn't take too long, Femi ended up having to deliver his food to him.

Bryan began noticing dark circles under his husband eyes as of recently due to lack of sleep and he knew he had to do something.

~

"Inpu..? Babe it's time to go to bed, it's one in the morning." Bryan insisted, the kids were asleep and Bryan was ready to go to bed.

"Soon honey I just need to finish these few papers and then I'll go to bed, okay?" Inpu replied, he sounded so very tired and bored, like he was doing the same thing over and over, like he was doing the same thing over and over.

"Babe please, you've been working for hours now, can't this wait till the morning?" The winged man begged, "Bryan this stuff is important and it's for the camp."

Bryan let out a 'hmph'.

Silent for a moment, Bryan was pondering trying to figure out how to get Inpu to go to sleep when something clicked. His eyes widened and stared at his husband, his nose deep in his work.

"Inpu, sorry about this.." Bryan muttered, Inpu turned his head "Sorry for wha-" the jackal-man didn't finish his sentence as Bryan kissed him, they parted and the demigod of love spoke, "C'mon babe~ to bed." Inpu silently obeyed and got up from Bryan's chair, Bryan held his husbands hand and guided him towards their room.

Once Inpu and Bryan were both cozy in bed, did the winged man let his husband off the leash. they were both silent. "I-I'm sorry Inpu.." Bryan whimpered as he laid on Inpu's chest, his eyes began to glisten.

"I just want you to take care of your self, you work too much and you forget about yourself, about your well-being, it scared me.." Bryan began apologising profusely at what he'd done, but his husband merely brought him closer so his dear could nuzzle into his neck.

"Honey.. I'm sorry for worrying you but please don't do that again." Inpu patient and calming voice soothed Bryan's crying, "Bryan look at me.."

Bryan did as he was told and stared into his husbands purple eyes, he gazed into them. "I'm not mad at you Bryan, you did what you believed you had too, I was being inconsiderate of you.. and the kids. Just maybe don't charm-speak me again.." Bryan's listened and clung onto every word that fell from Inpu's mouth, Inpu smiled at him and gave him a sweet kiss on the forehead.

Bryan quietly cried even more as he nestled as close to Inpu as he physically could, "I-Inpu.. Your too good for me, I love you so much." Bryan cried.

"I love you too dear." Inpu stated softly as he gave Bryan one more kiss, he cupped Bryan's face and kissed him tenderly on the lips. They stayed quiet, happily in each others embrace when Inpu looked at his clothes.

"Hey honey did you change my clothes?" Inpu face went bright red as he was wearing pyjamas and not usual outfit. "No you changed yourself." Bryan giggled a bit.

"And no I 'didn't' peak."