Taking Inpu Flying

Inpu whenever he saw Bryan fly always complained "I really need to get myself a pair of wings..". He'd always say it but he never got wings.

So Bryan, Inpu's fun-loving husband finally asked the question...

~

Bryan along with Atlas were soaring the sky.. kinda.

Atlas was holding his sibling Lotus, and was taking turns in flying his two siblings. Made Brydad and Dadpu smile as they watched Lotus cheer and laugh.

Even Atlas had a small smile upon his face, he missed his flying buddy, (buddy is an all gender term right?)

Inpu watched from the sidelines as Femi sat with him waiting for her turn, reading some history book. Inpu also was reading a book but it was a romance novel that Bryan suggested.

Even though he didn't like to admit it, he was quite jealous of his son, child, and husband for having wings, and too be honest felt mad guilty when Lotus lost one of theirs.

But to be able to not have to walk and just soar above sounds like a dream, I mean how much quicker would it be to get from one place to another? Instead of having to just walk and droll everywhere you could just soar like a bird.

Atlas finally put Lotus down and beckoned for Femi to which she hurriedly rushed over, "Hey Atlas could you pick up papa?" She asked as she was lifted from the ground.

"I couldn't but I know who can.."

Femi and Atlas, highish in the air looked at each other with two devilish? Mischievous? Smiles on their faces.

"Hey Brydad!"

~

Inpu was minding his own business when Bryan came up to him. "Hey babe!" He delighted.

"Hey dear, what's up?" Inpu put his book down. Bryan had a mischievous look on his face, "can you stand up for me?"

The pharaoh did as he was told and stood from the bench. (There all at the place where the children got the fairy horses)

Bryan quickly secured Inpu in his grip and... up they went.

"AHH! H-Honey!" Inpu screamed, Lotus laughed as he watched and the two 'flying' ones also started laughing that they had to land.

"Calm Down!" Bryan smiled.

Inpu screamed for a while as Bryan flew over the pond (thing) going up and down, up and down.

The kids found it hysterical.

"What? Thought you always wanted to fly!".

~

After a while of flying, Bryan and Inpu finally landed and the Pharaoh practically kissed the ground. "Oh sweet solid land!"

~

- A little shorter than the rest but oh well! -