Hurdles

Preview
Mark-what the hell is that??
Alex - I think v need to call them back and send them away before anyone comes
Mr kim- but
Bob- dad hyungs ate right v need to save ourselves 1st.
Mark went to room and asked Jinminv to come off , bussiness men thought they won't go because Jinminv are really enjoying themselves,but Jinminv immediately took out thier members n them and started to go with Mark. 1st men got angry n inserted his member in jimin suddenly while he was walking due to sudden insertion jimin hissed because they were continuosly doing it for nearly 6 hours and danced for 1hr and played in pool for 3hrs. Jimin tried to remove him but that person thrusted into jimin more which made mark go mad and beat the shit out of him but still he refused to take his member out of jimin . Whereas mr Kim and remaining went to set thier bags n talking over phone how to get rid of thier hurdle. Mark went to door and closed it with bang which made others flinch but 1st men doesn't give fuck wo mark and thrusted more into jimin which made him teared up. Cing jimin crying jin and v went to 1stbmen and started to beat him but he inserted more deeply into jimin such that jimin body went numb but feel pain because he is showing no mercy and when jin and v beat him jimin pain increased and cried which made them panick. Cing this 1st men thrusted more as jin and v are standing helplessly. He hovered jimin and started to kiss him roughly. Cing this other two also pulled jin and v and made them lay on bed and entered their members n started to pace fast but jin and v are watching jimin helplessly they didn't even know those 2 men inserted inside them . 2nd men started to touch jin and make him moan but jin didn't reply which made man to thrust deep and bite jin lips . By this jin started pain and hissed and started to moan. Which worried v . He tired to push the 3rd men from his body but he kept his hand on his chest and made him lie down on bed. He demanded v to call him daddy which v didn't hear and men thrusted himself deeply in tae making v to look at him . He  started to lick v nipples and bite them . V is not in anysence right now because jimin is already unconscious and jin is in pain v is also feeling but still he endured it . And fucked up the man suddenly which made him go crazy for v taking this opportunity v removed his member and kicked on his balls. Cing this 2nd men blackmiled that he will fuck jin till his death but before v do anything they heard a gun sound. Making 2nd look towards sound source taking this as oppertunity jin removed his member also n kicked him on bals hardly. Jin and v went to mark who shooted the gun . Mark carried jimin in his arms and went out leaving 1st man hand bleed. Yes he shooted him on his arm. Mark is hella angry now . He locked door and asked mr Kim and his brothers not to come in. They thought mark and trio will fuck eachother and got busy in preparations. Actually when they face such problems mark will solve without anyone knowing and this is for 7th time Jinminv got hurt which broke marks heart. He himself studied medicine so he gave all tablets and injections to jimin and treated jin and v. After treating he slept in middle of jin and v and hugged them both whispering sweet words. Actually jin and v doesn't get hurt when they face these situations but jimin had tragic past so he is delicate but mark know how jin and v feel then so he is comforting them who will forget wat happened tomorrow but still they feel low.

Next morning
Jk and Joon are ready for office and Suga will go late because he is dealing with us clients at nights. Seeing Joon and jk enter whole office wish them . Jk wish them back with smile to and Joon just nodd head and a people in office know them so they doesn't feel bad and scold them like remaining do. Because take care of them like thier family.later Suga also join them .they are currently dealing with overseas project which will definitely be successful but still they feel it won't b sufficient to impress their dad who never bothers about them.

At bar
Jin and v are back to normal eating breakfast by sitting on me kim and Bob laps.markbis still in room with jimin.he checked jimin and now he is almost okay. He thought jimin might take time to move on from that incident and he feels he is useless as he didn't able to protect him and start to cry and says sorry continuously. Jimin is pretending to sleep as he didn't want to go out but listening to mark he felt guilty and decided to move on from that incident.
Jimin- mark baby wat r u doing come lets go to eat breakfast
Mark is shocked to c this reaction of jimin.
Mark -babyboy u feel pain??
Jimin nodded his head cutely.
But cing this tears bulit up in mark eyes and asked where??
Jimin cutely pouted and show his finger towards his heart and said so cutely which made mark smile
Jimin -here cing mark daddy crying babyboy is getting pain in heart so say daddy not to cry. Mark went close and kissed his face and peeked multiple times on his lips and took him to breakfast. Cing jimin on marks back jin and v sighed that jimin forgot about that. Later mr kim took jimin from mark and feed him his breakfast. Mr Kim is very close to jimin and Jimin always chooses to sleep with mr Kim only so me kim baby is our mochi . Mr Kim heaetbeat is jimin. Later he told the hurdle which they faced.
V is shocked because some officer traced out thier bar and trying to raid bar. So they need to vacate the place and go underground for 2-3days
Mr Kim decided to take them to kim mansion. He told Namjoon to arrange all arrangements. They went directly to mansion and went to thier rooms

Time skip at office
Jk-hyung (sweating as he ran )
Joon- baby wat happened calm down.(rubs his back)
Now tell me what happened?
Jk- hyung they need 75 percent of project to be done by today and submit tomorrow
Joon-what how is it even possible
Jk- yes I talked to thier manager but didn't understand wat I say also . What to do ??
Suga - wait isn't it suspicious? Increasing project percent suddenly. What's the reason behind it??
????- mr chairman ( all turned thier heads towards their secretary)
Joon - what are you saying  David
David- yes sir mr chairman requested that proposal.and that company accepted it because if work completes with in less time they don't need pay more
Suga - what does he want from us now and how u got to know all this?
David- after jk sir speak with assistant I got call from my boyfriend who started to curse his boss because not only v even his company should complete their part also and he told me that mr Kim personally went to mr Lee for this deal
Joon- okay meeting in 10 min and ask creative department to comeup with ideas within 3hrs and about designing project ask them to come to meeting at 12
Suga - ask advertisement and test team to come to meeting within half an hour
Jk-- I will look into files and tell me where they are??
David- ok sir
David left room  . Joon punched the table hard Suga asked hoon to control himself
Jk - I think he want to test us again v need to prove again ourselves fighting
Jk left and Suga and join also drowned into work without taking food.actually mrnkim did all this because he need to keep his group safe and secret somewhere till tomorrow but he made sure that joonyoonjk come mansion late and leave early.

Mr Kim aske members not to fuck when they are in mansion so they say and watched TV together and slept in thier rooms. Joon yoon and jk came home late they doesn't that some visitors came to thier house .they are hungry as they didn't eat luch and worked for hours and completed 55percent . They went to dinning table and started to eat they felt something wrong with dish as it doesn't seem same like other day they felt they ate homemade food with love. They ate quickly and went to rooms. Already tae is in jungkook room as he is using his washroom. Listening to door nob open v thought someone from his group so he thought of going out but when he opened he was shocked because jk is shirtless and laying his legs wide and spread all over bed . V thought he would get struck there becauser kim told them not to u know that his group is here until the end. Slowly jk started to get up from bed and started fo talk to himself that- haaa I am so tired from those files aishh I wished I have my husband who give me massage after I come back but anyways kookieets just refresh and sleep
He was about to open door nob and v is in tension and afraid of being caught. Jk twisted the nob and lifted his face up and opened his eyes then ........