PLANNING(PART 6)

At Kim mansion

Mihaa- be careful everything should go according to our plan.
John- what is the situation there?
Mihaa- well we can say our plan is half success. I really enjoyed the drama before.
John- great then. Continue with your plans.
Mihaa- John ..... don't.......

John- tell what you want?
Mihaa- be careful.

Saying this mihaa cut the call. She doesn't know why she is worried . She is so restless , so she called John.

Ever she is at hospital she is always having this feeling. She doesn't even know what that feeling is.

She rested her hand on her belly and slept. After few min there is a knock . She woke and opened door to see, mr kim(Kai dad)

Mihaa- Mr Kim?
Mr kim- come to have food.
Mihaa- oh I will . Give me few minutes.
Mr kim- hmm.... which month?

Mihaa gave a confused look when mr Kim still stood at door, but the next question made her smile, she rested her hand on her belly .

Mihaa- 5 and half
Mr kim- oh kk . Come fast.

At dinning table

Jimin is setting the food on table. He can see suga talking with someone . He wanted to call him, but now he can't him. He is hesitant to go to him. He didn't have any encounter after what happened morning. Soon he came out of his thoughts when mr Kim came to table.

Mr kim- seeing from far doesn't tell or give what you want.

Jimin looked down. He understood the huge meaning behind those simple words.

Mr kim- I know you will not disappoint your mother in law. Noona will be happy if your together because all knew he will be happy only when your with him.
Jimin- I also want his happiness only. I will do what ever he says.
Mr Kim- hmm good. Go to him.

Jimin nodded and moved towards suga who is still speaking over phone. He stood near him waiting for him to cut the call. Suga saw him and he understood that he came to call him for food.

Suga-(over phone) I will call you later. Complete the work which I told you now.

Jimin- food is ready.

Jimin waited for his reply, he didn't get any which made him sad. He thought to turn around and leave. He did but his leg got hit by sofa, made him to stumble. He almost his balance.

V saw this from stairs,and he shouted loud, making mr Kim , jk look towards v.

V- JIMINNNNN

AT BAR

Jungkook is waiting for his hyungs next instruction . Now bar is surrounded by hus men. Jungguk is still waiting outside the bar but little close than earlier .

Doors got opened by John, who is talking with his business men.

Jungkook moved back , in order to hide from him. John felt something unusual. He stopped at his tracks and took a glance of his surroundings.

John pov:

Why do I feel something wrong is going to happen? Is it just my thoughts or true? I can't let any mistake now.

We need more money for woohan to become mafia. Yes money, we spoke to the associates, they accepted to make woohan as mafia leader instead of jungguk. They aggred for money. So now we can't let this deal fail.

John- tight the security.

He spoke connecting his mobile via Bluetooth to his men.

Jungkook observed this and reported to his brother