Plan Revealed!

V entered his room to see Jk still sleeping, he woke him and fed who ate quickly making V coo at him. Jk pecked  V on his forehead and slept again. V pouted when he saw Jk slept real quick . He went down to see Suga go through files. He sat beside him and suga raised his head and saw V. 

Suga- He ate?

V- hmm ...hyung why are so worried?

Suga- V all the market shares got down and all partners are asking for explanation. 

V- who is taking care of company all these days?

Suga- David, i asked him to come .

V- we can go to office right .

Suga- Media is there and i dont want any drama again. 

V- hyung dont you think we should ask mihaa why she did that? I mean why suddenly she blamed me for kidnapping JK?

Suga- i dont know about that ....V you know when JK met mihaa? I mean did he ever say to you?

Jimin came out of his room and glared suga to ask so directly

Jimin- suga..you cant ask like that ....Look V we are asking it for a purpose  and we need to find truth out. 

V- truth? Regarding ?

Suga- just tell me did JK tell you ? 

V took a minute and shook his head 

V- he never said when he met her ...we only discussed what we will do later once she delivers baby

Suga- what ? ...what are you talking about?

Jimin- do you really think mihaa will accept?

Suga- accept what? JImin tell me clealry

V- hyung ...mihaa said she will give me baby ....her baby and leave us and go 

Suga took deep sigh to calm himself down. V and Jimin are little afraid as they can see him getting angry. Jimin placed his hand on his shoulder . V is pulling out his skin due to tension. 

Suga- she really said that? V tell me what exactly happened. 

Now Remaining members also came down except hobi and Jk. 

V- when she said she is pregnant , Jk didnt believe her but eventually he believed her . Mihaa asked JK to divorce me and marry or else she will abort baby. Jk felt unfair for baby and said me truth. I agr..agreed and then mihaa said she doesnt want baby but JK . She wanted to marry him. Then JK said she should give baby to us, then only he will divorce me and marry her. She said okay....actually JK just wanted baby from her ,he doesnt want her to hurt baby so he did that. 

Suga- and you supported him? YOU HAVE GONE MAD OR WHAT? DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WILL JUST ACCEPT ? SHE IS PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS . WHAT ABOUT YOU BOTH? JUST BECAUSE SHE SAID SHE WILL HURT HER BABY , YOU GUYS GOT DIVORCED. WILL YOU ABLE TO LIVE AFTER SEEING THEM GETTING MARRIED? 

Joon went to suga who is standing now angrily. 

Joon- hyung calm down ... calm down ..They might not think about all these things . 

Jin- V baby why you didnt say to us? 

Jin hugged V who is now tearing up. He is feeling lonely now. He badly wanted JK now. He pulled him away from jin and ran upstairs . Kai ran behind him . Jimin hugged suga who is still angry . Kai saw V is sleeping while hugging JK. V entered his room and rushed to sleep beside JK and covered himself with jk. Jk stirred in his sleep and looked at V who is red now. Jk sat and pulled V when he saw V crying. Kai felt bad for V as he can see how badly he is shivering.