COLD BEHAVIOUR 2

Precap:
? - now it's my Time to enter. Don't worry guys still ball is in our court.
X- You know what you should do right?
?- hmm
Y- Be careful. They shouldn't doubt you. We already lost sehun,Zhang and yeji.
Z- just break them apart. Kims and jeans should be destroyed again.

All of them started to laugh loud while smriking.

?=Mihaa , X=John, Y=Riya ,Z=woohan

Hijoon- mihaa when will you go?
John- today .
Riya- what about pendrive?
Woohan- that's of no use now. We have still chance to destroy them
John- and we got mafias against also. Mr woohan you should handle those mafia bastards . Because of them we got failed.
Riya- we need to trap them
Hijoon- make a trap which makes them fall then.
Mihaa- I will take rest . But you guys need to be alert. Kai and yn are together.
Woohan- yes we can't underestimate them .
John- I have a plan to distract mafias

At Kim mansion

V- hyung? Are you okay?

Jin just nodded and went back to his room.

Jk- what happened to him? Is he okay?
V- I don't know.
Jk- okay you be in your room and I will go to hospital to give reports.
V- hmm be safe.
Jk- promise me ?

V hugged jk and jk kissed his head.

V- I promise. I will not let my brain over take me.i will take rest.

Jk nodded and left to hospital.

At suga room

Suga came inside and went towards wardrobe and took out his clothes. Jimin saw him and came towards him

Jimin- tell me what do u want?

Jimin came Infront of him but suga just turner and sat on bed.

Jimin pov:

What happened? Why is he like this? Is he tired. ? Haa he must be

Suga- leave me alone.
Jimin- will you tell me what happened? Why are you like this?
Suga- come on jimin. Atleast once listen to me. Now I didn't ask you anything but to leave me alone ....
Jimin- what are you talking? Is it even an answer to my question.... I asked what happened?

Jimin sat infront of hum but suga stood up and started to go out but before that jimin caught his hand and pulled him back. Both are now standing in middle of room

Jimin- tell me what happened? I can understand there is something

Jimin caught suga hands but he tried to get out of grip . Seeing this jimin caught his hands tight and moved close to him.

Suga- leave me .... jimin leave mee.
Jimin- why are you calling me jimin?
Suga- that's not your concern.  LEAVE ME....I SAID LEAVE ME DONT YOU UNDERSTAND?

Jimin took two steps back when he heard him shouting. He flinched badly when he continued to shout. Suga sighed heavily when he saw how jimin shivered due to fear.

Jimin- I...am ..sorry..(sob)
Suga- listen don't irritate me . I said L.E.A.V.E. M.E. A.L.O.N.E
Jimin- I will....but plz tell me..I w....
Suga-(caught his shoulders) you want reason right? (Jimin nodded) then listen... your secret is out mr jimin. I know who YOU are. I know everything before you even tell me...

Suga took back steps and sighed and jimin wided his eyes.

Suga- I know you three of you are strippers. I KNOW NOW DAMN IT.

jimin world shattered.  He couldn't feel his legs .

Suga- (chuckle) well I am sorry to find the truth which is meant to be hidden from your husband...wait you don't even consider me as your husband.....(laugh)