Flashback!

U all might be confused what actually
Happened right so let's go back to some flashback to know it .

Flashback:

After v leave the house jimin went to his room and slept on his bed. He tried to sleep but all thoughts are disturbing and suffocating him. Soon he heard someone calling on his phone. He picked it up .

Jimin- hello?
Yn- hello I am yn . Is this jimin?
Jimin- yes who r u? And how can I help u?
Yn- plz can u come downstairs.  I am here . I have something imp to give to Kim's
Jimin- ur at house? Wait I am coming!

Jimin came down and saw a girl and his guard near the door. Yn raised her hand and jimin asked guard to leave. Jimin has bunch of questions regarding yn but still chose to keep quite.

Yn- actually I am here to give this.

Yn took out a pendrive and gave him

Jimin- this?
Yn- the truth which can help u.
Jimin - what do u mean?
Yn- look I am David sister. Mr suga asked me to track the events which happened between him and riya. And jin told about ur doubts and I also felt them real . So without his permission I traped riya mobile again. Guess what she is the one who planned everything . She is the one who sent goons on them that day . So this the  evidence for it.
Jimin- okay but u can give to suga r namjoon r jk. But why me?
Yn- (smile) because her target is you and ur marriage

Jimin got afraid when he heard it. Not because riya will do something  to him but he can't let anything happen to suga . He drank the water present there to clear and absorb the things yn is saying.

Yn- u need to be carefull. I chose to give u because u need to save ur marriage. Is anyone at house?
Jimin- I don't know about riya but remaining all r not here at present.
Yn- I know but .....

Yn stood in her place when she saw jimin collapsing on sofa. She sprinkled water on his face and after few min he woke.

Yn- r u OK?
Jimin- I am feeling tired nowadays. Tq for helping me
Yn- I think u should visit doctor. Let me check ur pulse

Yn caught his pulse and checked. Soon a bright smile came on to her face . She squealed in happiness and hugged him tight.

Yn- ur gonna become appa!!! Ur PREGNANT.

Jimin stood up in happiness. Fresh tears started to slide down his face . He can't belive that he is carrying his baby . He kept his hand on his belly and cared it.

Jimin- I am ... I am pregnant. (Smile)

Yn wiped his tears. And made him drink water again

Yn- now u have set everything right atleast for ur baby. This is the only chance u have to get rid of riya.
Jimin- yes tq so much. All these days I am wondering what can be riya plan but once this pendrive is out she will be exposed .
Yn- hmm I have other works to do . I Wil take my leave

Yn stood up to exit the mansion. Jimin also gave her nice goodbye. Jimin closed the doors. He wanted to tell everyone the double good news. With these 2 news everything will be set in his family. He ran to his room to get conformed that he is pregnant.  He took the test and it showed 2 red lines. He is so happy 😊 to inform all. He started to call suga but his phone is not reachable.  Not Only his remaining all phones are not reachable.  He got instinct that something big is going to happen so he hid the pendrive in a safe and came back to hall to try to  call one of his guards.

Meanwhile

After jk and jin help mr jeon at mall they started to shop for themselves . But then jin saw yn asking someone showing something. So he said jk that he will be soon again.