Final

Suga- so let's reveal our company next project. We can cover up all news and eventually people will forget what all happened.
Joon- let's start our work from next week then.
Jin- we need to give a hint I guess so that for this week it will feed about company.
Suga- hmm let's go and meet Mr Jung. 
Jimin- not today please.
Suga- why?
Jimin- see I am carrying this teddy and I so tired. 
Joon- seriously jimin. It's just a small teddy of your height and your tired? Look at us then we carried all your shopping bags . God knows what you bought my legs and hands are both aching.
Jimin- what are those muscles for then? I know it's just show off. Wait wait don't tell me they are fake.  Oh god I think it's TRUE. Jin hyung he cheated you. He lied to you.

Joon just sighed when jimin is just blabbering.  Remaining all had fun as it is very entertaining seeing joon sulky face and jimin non stop blames.

At mansion
Jin- where are they? I didn't find them
Kai- I will go and check.

Kai went to their bedroom and opened door slightly. He saw them sleeping while hugging eachother. He just smiled and said to remaining also.

Kai- Bunny and bear are back again.
Hobi- thank god . I really felt bad for them.
Jin- I will go and check on mihaa.

Jin went to mihaa and all sat in hall.

Joon- what are we going to do with mihaa?
Suga- we need to know truth first.
Jimin- let's just hypnotize her.
Hobi- we need to take her permission for that chimmy .

Hobi and jimin both pouted and started to plan to trap mihaa . They said all silly ideas making tops just done with them.

Jimin- ahh I said na let's just hypnotize her. Look like this .... spin your finger in front of her then she will say us truth.

Jimin said by doing actions making all coo at him.

Jin - let's ask jk about all that. 
Suga - that's better.

Time skip

Now it's been a week from all problems. All went back to work. Jeon and Kim became more close and bottoms always goes for shopping and all together. Tops are busy in their work except Kai.  He took leave and taking care of hobi at home.

All knew now that John is dead except mihaa. She is still at Kim mansion. She is slowly realising her deeds . She is still hoping that John will be coming.

V- I don't feel well these days.
Jk- why what happened? You vomited again?
V- hmm I am feeling sick also.
Jk- I will call doctor. You wait here.

Jk took his phone to call doctor . After he come back to room he saw V sleeping in different position. He tapped his face but V didn't wake. He understood that he fell unconscious.  Jk ran to Kai and told him everything.  By time doctor came and went to room to check him.

Suga- bunny he will be fine . Don't worry.
Jimin- yes ...but why he is suddenly so weak?
Joon- should he tell you now? Hey jimin from now I am going to weak . Okay?

Jimin pouted and suga glared joon.

Suga- your mad ? Shut up for God's  sake. 
Jin- look doc is coming with Kai.

Jk went to doc and caught his hand .

Jk- doctor tell me what happened to him?
Doc- you....
Jk- I am his husband . I couldn't be inside with him because my brothers pulled me out.
Kai- that's because you are not allowing him yo check on V. Now listen what doctor have to say.
Doc- just take care of him from now because...
Jimin- what do you mean to say? That we don't take care of our baby bear?
Jk- yes doctor how can you tell that? I take care of him.
Joon- listen.
Jin- you heard right? What he is saying. 
Doc- what I am trying to say is ....
Jimin- we know what you meant. 
Hobi- no need to tell again separately. 
Suga- how is he doctor?
Doc- oh god ...who are they? Not even letting me speak....
Suga- just tell what u have to say doctor.
Jimin- look he is again telling rubbish.
Joon- arey let him speak na
Jk- all of you  be quite.  Doctor tell me straight before I punch.