WHAT'S NEXT?(2)

Soon woohan and John reached bar to see the guards lying On ground . They ran inside to see Riya dead by bullet. John shocked to see many of their partners lying dead.

Woohan slowly took riya In his arms and tears left his eyes. He always saw sehun and riya as his own kids. Now both are dead and the reason is clearly Mafia brothers.

John - shit now what should we do? This deal is spoiled which means .......
Woohan- SHUT YOUR MOUTH. 

Woohan made riya lie down and caught John's collor.

Woohan- here my child is dead and you think of deal? YOU BASTARD. I told you to be Here.
John- Leave me. It's you who called me
Woohan- yes I called you but I asked you to come after looking into deal. You told me that your guards will guard here . Then how this happened?

John is struggling in his clutch.he can hardly breathe. He is tapping his hands to remove his hands. But woohan is looking at him with his drop dead red blood eyes. After few seconds he threw John to other side.

Woohan - Everything just spoiled just because of your mistake JOHNNNN. 

AT OLD MAFIA MANSION 

Kai- leave her right now. 

YN- Sir go away from here. There will be waiting for y..you. Say sorry to my brother 

Kai- dont do any stupid YN. We will leave together. 

YN- i can see my death now. PLEASE GO 

Kai- shut up . Even you have your brother and your love 

YN-(SCOFF) love? the love which has no meaning and no life. My brother is hating me sir now. 

Guard- stop your non senc.....

Before guard can complete his sentence, a bullet shot was heard YN closed her ears and Kai saw JUNGGUK coming into the mansion. 

Jungguk- come lets leave 

Kai went to YN who closed her ears and eyes. Bullet sound is still resounding in her ears and she was so close. 

Kai- YN can you hear me?

Jungguk- we dont have time .

Mr jeon- what happened ? we need to leave before they come. 

Kai- YN get up.

Mr jeon- Kai you take my help, Jungguk will bring her to car. 

Kai hesitated alittle but he cant do anything because he is injuried and could bearly able to stand. Kai nodded and mr jeon came to help him. Mr jeon snaked his hand  around him and kai started to limp. Jungguk went towards Yn and lifted her without any warning. Yn felt like she is in air and opened her eyes slowly and saw Jungguk carrying her. 

YN POV : 

what the hell is going ? WAIT that sound .... ahh thats bullet sound. My ears are still hurting. Why is this man carrying me? 

Yn started winggle in his grip. Jungguk just glared her and somehow it worked on her. 

At Kim mansion

Suga and Joon came to garden . Both sat down without speaking anything. They are just thinking of the time where there is no problem. They all used to live so happily but suddenly they are away from eachother. They knew they can't bow down infront of this hurdle.

Suga- I don't know what suddenly happened to us
Joon-  we will pass through this phase very quick hyung.
Suga- I hope so.... joon

Joon now looked towards suga, he is shocked to see many different emotion on his face