KIMS IN DANGER!!!

Jk is shocked to hear the name . It's WOOHAN.
Jin-he called me and told this when I was alone before.  What r u going to do?
Jk-i am really in a mess hyung(sat on couch) idk what to do
Jin- u know what let's leave everything to that God.  He is the one who bought till here today. Let's see what his plans are(tapped jk shoulder) joon will look into everything along with suga and Kai.  U know abt them when it's comes to u right?
Jk nodded his head proudly because his hyungs won't leave anyone if they mess with him but soon he is really guilty to hide the major truths of his life from them

Jin- shall v go home? I am kinda tired
Jk- hmm
Jin- and let's  go shopping .
Jk- okay

At market

Mr jeon is roaming around to buy banana milk for him but he is not finding it. Soon he thought of asking the helper but all are busy .so he decided to search for himself.

Jin qnd jk entered the shop and mr jeon turned towards another side n went straight searching for his favorite drink. Jk started to pick the snacks for them even though jin is rapping at him. Vmin started to have more snacks because of jk. Soon jk heart started to beat so fast and he stopped for a moment and went towards another shelf where mr jeon is present. Mr jeon is smiling wide seeing the banana milk .he raised his legs to pick a tray of it but the box is heavy for him to pick.  Soon box got slided from his hand. All this is seen by jk . He Soon ran and held the box with his hand preventing it from falling.

Jin also came behind jk and saw this.he quickly grabbed mr jeon towards him. Jk kept the tray down slowly n turned towards them to see mr jeon so shocked.

He came towards jk and held his check. Jk liked the way mr jeon touched him and unconsciously leaned towards his hand and asked whether he is fine r not. No words escaped from mr jeon mouth but the tears rolled down his cheeks.

Jin- mr are u okay? Are u hurt? (He asked politely but neither of them responded to him. So he just pinched jk to bring him back to earth) are u okay?
Jk- hmm hyung. Mr are u okay?
Mr jeon- finally I met you my son(hugged jk making him shock)
Jk- abb mister?
Jin- jk be for a few min like that

Jk just nodded his head and patted his back as he can listen heavy sobs of mr jeon. Jin is finding something off when jk and mr jeon are behaving so natural to eachother even though they are completely strangers.  But he liked the way the both reacted to eachother. After 2min mr jeon realised wat he was doing and backed away quickly

Mr jeon- iam sorry . I need to go(turned around to leave but a strong hand stopped him by catching his hand) leave me son
Jk- ur name?
Mr jeon- jeon! Call me mr jeon(controlling his tears)
Jk- mr jeon. (Smile) ur tray (handed him the tray which he kept on ground)
Mr jeon- tq (left immediately and wiped his tears) I should control myself till jungguk tell me . I can't just go to him. I will wait for u my son. Appa loves u so much (saw jk who Is busy smiling at his favorite drink)

Time skip
V entered the bar where jungguk asked him to come . He saw the place it seems that no one is present and ut understood that jungguk made the bar empty. He slowly entered the room and sat on bed. Slowly hus breaths are becoming heavy due to excessive stress.he is just hoping that  jungguk will listen to him . Slowly door got opened and jungguk entered inside and hugged v. V also stood and hugged him back. Suddenly jungguk started to kiss on his neck.  His mind is getting diverted but soon jk came unfront of his eyes and backed away from his position with teary eyes. Jungguk got confused and took a step ahead but v moved back.

Jungguk- what happened?
V- i dont want this. I dont..
Jungguk- what do u mean? This is 1st time i am hearing this from u(serious tone)
V- listen i want only jk in my life. He is my HUSBAND . I LOVE HIM .
jungguk- why so suddenly? U aggred to he my
V- no plz(tears started  to flow down) i am begging plz. I want to live normally with jk. I cant loose him . Plzzz
Jungguk-(why am i feeling sad? Why am i not speaking anything? )
V- he knew everything about me but still he loved more(a small smile creeped on his face when he remembered the love showered by his husband) he always supported me in all the ways. He really love me and i also love him. I am really regreting my life but tgere comes my light of my life. He thought and made me realise that i should live my life the way i wanted. U will also find the love of ur life . Everyone is deserved to be loved. Plzz lets stop this
Jungguk-idk anything but just leave from here
V-hmm tq . I am sorry . I wish u deserve the right person. (Left the room)
Jungguk-(fell back on bed) why all the time i felt dad words ringung in my head? I changed after kookie and daek living happily and dad telling about love. May be that is the reason i left v. I can see the love in his eyes .

V took out his mobile and called jk immediately. Within 2 r 3rings jk answered it.

V- hello(his voice is so cheerfull that bought the smile on  jk face) ur there? Jk?
Jk- tell me i am here . 1st of all where r u ?
V- i am way back .
Jk- okay but where u went? And ur panting?
V-(giggled) i am running !!
Jk stood from his place and came out of room .
Jk- why r u running? Wait send me ur location. U go to some store and wait for me i am coming
V- wait my bunny
Jk stopped on his tracks and smiled as he heard his nickname from v aftrr many days
Jk- bunny?
V- yes i lobe u so much(giggle) i am at xxx place come fast
Jk- i will be there wait for me . (Call cut)

At hospital
Suga- can u plz tell me in detail doctor?
Doc- listen she is all fine I don't know who told she has depression.
Joon- let me be clear again she is all okay right?
Doc- 💯 sure.
Suga- then that Doc last time ...
Joon- she faked it !!! 
Joon stood from his place and bowed to doctor and came out. Suga is so numb that he is not understanding wat Doc told him .

Doc- wait can u tell me the name of doctor who treated her last time?
Suga- dr.shin
Doc- thank you. U can call me when u need my help
Suga- thanks Doc and plz make sure no one will know about this.
Doc- ofc

Suga came out of room with his hand on his head and saw joon speaking on phone .
Suga- joon? JOON!!!
joon- hyung(tears started to flow out ) hyung v ! He been
Suga-(made joon sit on chair) what happened joon?
Joon- he got kidnapped !! Kai called me  and told.
Suga- no this .. this cant be ..
Joon- I think riya is behind this !!
Suga- let's go home come fast

Both started to run but suga stopped when he felt his phone vibrated in his pocket . He took it out and answered it.

Xxx- hello? (Laugh) hru? Oh shit wait an min u don't know who I am right ? Let me tell u
Suga- who the hell r u? 

Xxx- patience patience !! Come to yyyyy place immediately if u want ur brother and his husband to be alive (call cut)

Suga- hello? Hello? Shit!!
Joon- who is it?
Suga- both v and jk have been kidnapped(fell on his knees)
Joon- but Kai only said v hyung .
Suga-(again his phone rang) jimin?

Xxx- hahaha it's me again
Suga- WHO THE HELL R U?
joon-listen if anything happened to my family I am not going to spare u 
Xxx- shut up !! Come fast to zzzzzz place if u want ur jimin to be alive . R else u will loose ur family suga
Suga- if anything happened to him I will rip u to pieces
Jimin- cat humannnn help our bab..... ahhhh plzzzzz ahhhhh sugaaaaa our ........
Suga- hello hello? Jimin? Ur there??

??- sugaaaaaa
Both suga and joon turned to see who called him .

Joon- jin? What r u doing here?
Jin(gasping his breath) - ur okay? U both!!!
Joon- v r fine what r u doing here?
Jin- u really okay but that call.....
Suga- what is happening?
Jin- I got call ...  saying u both got accident and they asked to come here !!
Joon- but v r fine and v? Jk? And jimin? Where r they?
Jin- what do u mean? Where r they? I .. I... I am out with yn  and got call so v came here directly
Suga- ur not at home . Let's make a move to yyyy and zzzz place
Jin- why? What happened? Where r  they?
Joon- come for now . They r in danger!!
All 3 started to run cluelessly towards parking lot. But soon jin phone rang loud making all jump on their places

Jin- hello?
Hobi- jin ..jin ahhhhh plz help me I am ... plzzz don't hit me .....
Jin- hobi hobi where r u?
Hobi- kai¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz. Don't kill him
Suga- hello? Hobi? Where r u?
Joon- what do u want?
Xxx-hahaha smart enough come to qqqqq place if u don't want to loose ur hobi with his baby

Suga- it's trap!! Except us 3 all r in danger  . We need to hurry
Joon- let's divide but jin?
Jin- I can
Yn- I will go with him . Let's divide I will go to last place which is mentioned

All 3 r stunned duw to sudden change in yn voice . She is so confident and her voice is so stun which can make shiver run down the spine . She called someone  meanwhile

Yn- hello? It's time come fast!!okay(call cut)
Suga- with whom u spoke?
Yn- go fast to xxxx place mr namjoon and save v and jk . Force will reach there with u within 10 min and mr suga go to jimin and save both of them . Jin come with me .

Yn just dragged jin with her making all confused

Suga- she ? She told save them? What does that mean?
Joon- I am totally confused  hyung.  1st let's go come