KAI IN DANGER?

Jimin- hyung , they want me to lie to suga(sob) they don't want me to say that I am pregnant r else ... r else...
Jin- or else what?
Tae- shhh jimin control. We are here with you. Tell us what they told?
Jimin- they will kill Kai hyung.

Jin and v wided their eyes. They didn't expect this as condition.

Jin- but isn't he with you guys?
Tae- idk
Jimin- they took hyung away from hobi hyung . 1st we are kidnapped at a time but they separated us . What should I do?
Tae- look for now you need to keep this as secret as Kai hyung is with them.
Jin- yes mochi. Already yeji and mr Zhang are dead. John and hijoon almost escaped from death,so they won't hesitate to do wrong with Kai.

Suga- DOCTOR!!!!

It's suga who shouted from inside with worridedness. They saw the doctor and nurse running towards room. Suga backed away from hobi who is breathing heavily.

Tae- let's go in 1st.

They entered inside to see hobi heartbeat decreasing. Hobi is trying to open eyes but tears are falling continously. 

Doctor- change the parameters .

V went near hobi and caught his hand. He took that hand and placed on hobi stomach. He doesn't know what he is doing but he felt to do it. In time after changing the parameters hobi calmed down as a miracle. You can't say it's because of v action but his action also adds to That miracle as a little life is growing inside.

Jin- is he okay doctor?
Doctor- hmm actually we can consider this as good sign but he will be in danger still. 
Jimin- how long should we wait?
Doctor- may be in one hour he will get his conscious.  Normally it takes time so have patience.

Suga- he will be almost .

Suga side hugged jimin and smiled which jimin so relief. He is regretting to lie to suga . He didn't even say good news but every thing happened. But he still happy that suga is with him now. He hugged back .

Suga- jiminaa be strong.
Jimin- hmm Kai hyung? When is he going to come?
Jin- I will go to joon .
Tae- I will also come .

Both left giving privacy to suga and jimin. Suga kissed his forehead and hugged tight. 

Suga felt so relieved in jimin arms.  After couple of minutes both backedoff from hug.

Jimin- you will eat anything?
Suga- hmm .
Jimin- I will get it.
Suga- before that I need to ask you something.

Suga just spoke what his heart wanted to ask where as jimin started to become nervous . He doesn't want to lie but ....

Suga- do you have anything to say? I mean you can say to me.
Jimin- why are you asking so suddenly?
Suga- I mean don't... don't take me wrong. (Caught his hands) I want to know from you if there is something but not from others. It makes me feel that my husband doesn't trust me to share the secrets .
Jimin- what happened now? Is there anything someone told you ?
Suga- hmm I am just ...
Jimin- if there is something like that just try to think why I did? Why I didn't tell you. You don't know what your for me. If I do something, there is ur good . (Tears fell from his eyes) if I say a word , there is something good for you.  I can never hurt suga. I love you. ❤️ that's all I can say. I dont know what will happen futher but never forget that this jimin is breathing just for you. (Attached his forehead with suga one)
Jimin- I will get food

Before jimin could move, he pulled him to passionate kiss through which both conveyed how much they missed eachother.

Meanwhile

V- jk what are you doing here.?
Jk- hyung .... joon hyung ... is not in his room.

Jin released a loud gasp. He started to worry more ,joon is not in a condition to go anywhere I mean he is unconscious.  Moreover jk is with him all along but what could happen. ? All these thoughts made jin struck .