PLANNING (PART 4)

Yn went out and saw 3 bodyguards. She ran to them who were surprised by hee sudden entry

G1- oye Oye what are you doing here.
Yn- Kai sir fainted plz come and help him
G2- oh really?
G3- wait door is locked how you came out?
Yn- leave all that 1st come to them.

Saying this yn ran towards the cell again. Guards didn't knew what actually happened and followed her confusedly.
Soon they reached the cell, guards saw Kai lying on ground and they looked at yn who is crying.

Yn- plz take him out to hospital

Guards nodded and came near to Kai and watching Kai for any moment. Suddenly Kai opened his eyes and kicked their faces which are close to him. Guards didn't process what just happened. Yn locked the door and started to beat without making any noise.

Kai saw a guard who is trying to open the door but quickly came and kept his hand on his mouth. He kicked him left and right and threw him to floor.

Kai- yn count?
Yn- sir 5 out and 3 balance.
Kai- watch out back.

Yn turned around saw a guard who is ready to knock her out. Yn kicked on his leg and bend his back and threw him aside. She saw Kai also knocked all the guards. He started to pull them aside.

Yn- wow this plan is success . Aishh I am so tired.

Yn sat down and Kai is still guards to side .

Kai- let's go and see how the situation is out.

Yn nodded and both left the cell after locking it from out.

Author pov:

So it's all the plan by Kai and yn. 1st Kai will act as he is fainted and yn will call guards. When 1st two guards came to check on Kai, Kai trapped them and best the shit out of them without making any noise. Kai kept hand on their mouth and turned their heads making them lose their consciousness. As per plan yn bought remaining guards inside till then.
By the time Kai again started his acting

So this is how they planned and knocked out 5 guards successfully.

Kai pov:

We locked the cell so that if any guard come to check seeing the door locked will think we are still inside helplessly. Yn got all the information before coming into the cell. Only 8 guards are watching out us. Remaining all are guarding the mansion and the members. I think something big they are planning . I dont know why I am feeling but woohan and John even aftrr knowing we are police they kept less security for us . So this is the point which is out of box.

As I am in my thoughts , I saw yn knocking out the guard who is coming to us. Immediately due to sound another 2 guards came by running. I went to them ,but they caught me before I punch them. Both are smriking. But they didn't know they will die the next moment.

I twisted their hands and got myself freed, before they can react I smashed their heads to the wall. Yn checked their breathing and she said they are unconscious. We slowly made our path towards the secret door which yn identified before coming.

I just we reach our home safe ,then all the choas will be cleared. I know all will be so worried about us.

Time skip

At bar

According to plan jungkook entered the bar which is highly secured

He identified most of the guards are Here instead at mansion. He is observing everything with his eagle eyes.

Now it's his turn to show the identity proof. And guard asked him

Guard- sir plz show your identity
Jungkook- okay.