Something's Cooking

David- who is that?

David went towards door to see jungguk removing his boots.

Jungguk- hello , I am mafia.

Yn facepalmed and rolled her eyes.

David- that's actually weird. I am David. 
Yn- why did you come here?
Jungguk- invite me in first .

David opened his mouth to say but jungguk didn't wait and went in and sat. Jungguk raised his eyebrow and patted the couch asking them to sit . David and yn exchanged looks.

Yn- well why did you come?
Jungguk- you need to update me right?
Yn- you think I am your servant?
Jungguk- no but that John told me about building .
Yn- Namjoon removed it and then bomb squad to analyze.
Jungguk- so what are you going to do further?
Yn- Kai sir will arrest John.
David- we can?
Yn- hmm evidence is there so again he will go to jail.
Jungguk- no hell. He is with me now.
Yn- great we don't need to search him. Hand in station.
Jungguk- you think I will leave him to you people?

Yn clunched her jaws . Jungguk somehow felt happy seeing her getting angry.

Jungguk- what? Last time also you guys arrested but he is out again . Now I will make sure he will go directly to hell.
Yn- Listen let law decide everything. 

David observed the glares exchange between them and came to picture before they actually fight. 

David- OK guys calm down. It's better if he dies right.

Yn stamped his foot making him jump. 

Yn- your my brother. Support me .
Jungguk- no he will support me because his eyes are not closed like someone Here.
Yn- you mean my eyes are closed?
Jungguk- there is no other present here.

David- can you both stop glaring eachother? Let's leave about this. Okay? Now mr mafia you still have anything to say ?
Yn- right oppa. We can't argue with people who have no brain. Ask him to go away .
Jungguk- people with no brain means you will come first in that category. 
David- he is right. Ouchhh. Aren't you stamping so hard?
Yn- this is what you get for supporting him.

David- so ? You have anything to say?
Jungguk- well.... I am hungry?

Jungguk closed his eyes controlling himself for being so stupid to give such lame excuse.

David- oh OK. Come let's have food then. By the way when did you come ?
Jungguk- when I heard a pig crying

David and jungguk started to laugh out loud making yn pout more. She took pillows and started to beat them. David ran from there towards room and bought other pillows. He threw few to jungguk who caught and started to beat yn back.

Yn- yaah oppa why are you beating me?(Threw a pillow to him)

David- i thought you hit me when jungguk told that!

Yn- i hit you because you laughed with him(a pillow landed on her face making her fall down)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh JEON JUNGGUK YOUR DEAD TODAY.

Jungguk- oh really? (threw a pillow to yn but she bent down making it hit david)

David- yahhh

They spent their time together like this. Later David went to kim mansion . 

WITH JK 

I saw V making faces while he sleep , i adjusted him and went to hall ,he didnt find anyone making him go towards office. He stood near door but stopped hearing the conversation