PLANNING (PART 2)

At basement

Kai- so he is your ex?

Laughed out loud on yn who is sulking while rolling eyes.

Yn- well it is past sir. He doesn't remember me now.
Kai- and he has no fault in it
Yn- what do you mean
Kai- remember how you used to when your younger? Chubby cheeks,glasses....
Yn- enough enough. I understood.
Kai- haha. So you still love him?

Yn looked at Kai. She can tell Kai is serious now. She looked down and nodded slowly.

Yn- he is my first love sir. I dont know whether he remember me or love me or not. But I do still.
Kai- you won't tell him?
Yn- no .
Kai- why is it so?
Yn- you know that he is mafia and I am police . Moreover I dont want him.
Kai- so will you give up?
Yn- yes .
Kai- your love is not important for you?
Yn- sir please. You ask anything now I will cry.
Kai- your such a baby yn. Look love should be your priority.
Yn- I know . But now we shouldn't be speaking of it. When will we start our plan?
Kai- today yn. Get ready.
Yn- yes sir.

Kai pov:

Hobi my baby plz be safe. I will be coming soon . Take care of you and our baby.

Yn pov:

I don't know what is going to happen. But I want to end this soon. It's been already many hours since I got here. Now if we follow our plan correctly we will be out of here.

At Mansion

JK and V came down by running. Both stopped when they saw all standing facing their back to them. Jk gulped and jimin felt their presence and turned to them. V moved forward to see what actually they are seeing. Joon turned around when V tapped his shoulder and gasps released from VJK mouth . They wided their eyes by seeing MIHAA infront of them and moreover she is crying?

Jk came forward and mihaa ran and hugged him tightly making all go shook. Suga had enough of it by V anger glares on them, jk confused eyes and mihaa cryings. He pulled mihaa away from him and glared her .

Suga- Mrs lee dont forget he is married now and stop your bullshit.

Mihaa- mine is bullshit? Mr kim mind your language.

Jimin- hello whoever you are i dont care. first respect my husband before you speak

Mihaa- oyee you dont have any right ...

JIn- think before you speak because i wont hesitate to hit you with my pan.

Mihaa- you both just shutup. Look who is speaking , you guys dont have any class to speak .

Joon-Mrs lee better take back your words and think before you spit your nonsense. They are son in laws of kim family .

Suga- AND what class are you speaking? Where is your class? Just entered our mansion and claiming your baby as our brother baby?

JK POV :

I took a step forward and I am confused as hell as when she hugged me. My brain is not working . I am so doomed. Before i can do anything suga hyung pulled her from me and I turned to see V who is seriously glaring. I looked away when our eyes met. I heard mihaa arguing with hyungs . she is looking down on jin and jimin hyungs. My blood boiled listening to her nonsense but i am happy that suga and joon hyung took stand. But then i wided my eyes when hyung told that she is claiming my baby . She is looking at me waiting for my reply but i just lowered my head and i can feel joon hyung coming towards me slowly.

Joon- jk reply her what is this? why are you silent?

Suga- dont tell me she is saying truth!

Suga hold his hand and jk saw into his eyes and again looked down and somehow this raised the tension in suga and joon.

Joon- ANSWER IT DAMN IT

jk flinched when joon shouted. he slowly nodded his head and thats it all gasped except joon by suga reaction . he slapped JK so hard that he moved back from his position.

Suga- tell me again . TELL ME

jimin- jk what are you saying

jimin expressed his disbelief that he hid it from him. Suga raised his hand and jimin understood and kept quite.

Suga- tell me everything what is happening here.

Mihaa- mr kim now it is not the time for this discussion. Now i am being followed everywhere i go. and someone attacked on me and my baby.

Joon- what?

Mihaa- this is the reason i came here and i dont know who they are but i can feel my baby is in danger.

Mrs kim- jin take her to room . Let her rest first.

Jin asked mihaa to follow him and he showed the room to her and came back after assigning a maid to her.

Mrs kim- suga and joon now its the time to think wise .

Suga- what do you mean by wise? He has done something which he shouldnt .

Jimin- jk tell us what actually happened.

Jk is all silent as he cant tell anything. Joon sighed heavily and suga's angry reached to high.

Jin- keep your voice low, she can hear us.

Joon- say something jk. You cant be all silent here.

Jk- hyu...hyung

Suga- you knew it right from the start. (suga came near jk who stepped back) tell me you knew it or no?

Jk- hyung I know it from start .
Joon- what is that your saying? Hyung already warned us but still didn't you think of your husband atleast once? You told you loved V where is that?
Suga- who all know this?

All got altered when they saw suga cold eyes , jimin gulped when he saw him,  but jimin immediately shooked his head and then he saw V who is crying, he felt pang on his heart . Joon saw towards jin and raised his eyebrow to which jin just nodded his head.

Jin- I knew it .
Suga- is this what you called your love? Can't you listen your bear sobbing?

Suga took his steps towards jk and Jk moved back but suga slapped him hard. All gasped and V now looked at them . Suga is continuously slapping jk .

Meanwhile
Mihaa is listening to everything from start ,she started to call John .

Mihaa- everything is going according to plan. There is a storm turning into big one which we want. Make sure everything go well tonight.