COLD BEHAVIOR

Jk and v came to mansion to search for reports.

V- jk is this what yn is asking for?

V showed the reports and jk opened to read them. Jk is shocked that it is related to solution. And v saw it and snatched from jk.

Jk- be..bear it's okay .. they will
V- those medicine? YOUR TELLING ME THAT I AM PSYCHO? THOSE MEDICINES WHY ARE YOU GIVING ME? YOU DONT BELIEVE ME?
JK- I DO AND THAT IS WHY I ASKED HYUNG TO GIVE YOU MEDICATION ALONG WITH HYUNGS
V- THEN WHY I DIDNT KNOW? YOU DONT BELIEVE ME !! I STOPPED TAKING DRUGS JK
JK- NO NO V.  You didn't... you just don't remember

With that jk fell on his knees and started to cry. He controlled his emotions but now he couldn't.

FLASHBACK

before v meet jungguk, jk saw v taking drugs secretly but he didn't ask him. Later that night he asked means v didn't remember anything due to drugs effects. So he asked hobi to start medication. So hobi mixed antidote in v food and he told jin and jimin to take medicines. This is secret between them so anyone didn't let it out. 

END OF FLASHBACK

V  hugged jk who Is now sobbing. He stayed for few minutes. 

V- tell me what happened?

Jk told him about his psycho behavior and everything. V is now tensed as he might cause harm to jk.

Jk- there is chance for jin and jimin hyungs to be cured completely but your case had less as you have taken them more. And v I do believe in you.
V- but I can't. What if . ..cause harm to anyone? You. ? I should die jk. . .... everything is happening because of me.... from the start.
Jk- shhh shhh don't blame yourselves. Everything will be alright.
V- how? I am the problem here......
Jk- no . I believe in you. I'd love to see you normal again.
V- plz help me.
Jk- just don't let your mind take control. Now let's go to yn come.

Before jk can v pulled to passionate kiss. Jk also kissed back . After few min they tried calling yn but couldn't reach her.

Meanwhile
Jin-joon plz.....
Joon- shut up shut up. Don't come near me .
Jin- what happened. ? Tell me naa

Jin is sobbing on bed and joon stood there angrily.

Joon- everything you did and now asking me what happened? Wow just wow Kim seokjin
Jin- will you atleast tell me? Why the hell your taunting this much. ? Just ask what you want! But no everything you know is to blame and.....
Joon- you want to know the reason right? Then listen
Jin- tell me . Why the hell your behaving likethis.
Joon- its just waste of time.  Anyway you don't  belive me right!
Jin- joon ! Your my husband . How can i not?
Joon-DONT CALL ME AS YOUR HUSBAND . YOU DONT LOVE ME . AREY LEAVE LOVE. YOU DONT BELIEVE ME. ALL YOU IS JUST FAKING . EVERYTHING IS FAKE. YOUR SO CALLED LOVE IS ALSO FAKE LIKE YOU. YOUR TRUST FOR ME IS LOVE. YOUR TOTAL FAKE.
Jin- SHUT UP SHUT UP. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE AND TRUST YOU. HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY I DONT LOVE AND TRUST YOU?
Joon- WHY didn't you tell me truth then? Why you lied to me. ?

Jin pov:
I am not understanding what joon is behaving like this and moreover I never saw him this much angry. And he started to call my love fake.? How can he even tell that?  I lost my control and raised my voice. But he said lie? What lie is he talking about?

Joon- why you didn't tell me truth? I asked you many times you have anything to say ! But you didn't and I believed on you. And our love but you just broke everything.  Jin your the reason . You destroyed (saying this joon sobbed. )

Jin-joon plz .... let me explain...plz
Joon- what will you explain? How many lies you told me? How you made me mad by making me trust you. You know what ....whenever that Zhang told truth I didn't believe because....I love you...I believed in you....but you what you did? You hid that big thing near me and I got to know from others? ..... you think I will throw you out just because you were once a stripper? You could have told me but you didn't. Someone told me and I have no answer because my own husband don't trust me

Jin- plz plz believe me . I tried telling you everything
Joon- but you didn't . You know I am not ashamed when I knew my husband was stripper but when they ask me did you tell me about you or not. Because I have no answer for them. I dont even know the truth.
Jin- listen to me once plz.... I really really tried telling you... but I couldn't.
Joon- still how many are hiding from me  Mr?just tell me and leave me . I will send divorce papers j..just ...sig..sign them