SAFE?(PART 4)

Yn pov:
No no u can't give up yn. Try to manipulate the situation. Oh god hobi sir  he is unconscious.  Shit what should I do? Think yn think yn.

Yn is thinking hard to get out of the situation. Soon she heard someone coming with many men I mean she heard the foot steps. She saw whether anyone observed this r no . All the people there just kept staring yn and jin.

Jin- what the hell just leave her  .
Yeji- shut up r else (pointed another gun towards yn) what do u think once they leave you ,you can save that piece of shit(smrik)
Hijoon- now how are you gonna save him? Wait I think my baby aka ur husband asked you and believed you and sent here to save him(pointed towards hobi) but what if he comes to know u didn't save him? What if he comes to know ur the reason behind everything?
Jin- he is unconscious plz let me take him to hospital plz. ...atleast call for ambulance
Hijoon- so that u will save him and take credits?

Yeji and hijoon laughed and sat on the table near watching yn and jin in helpless condition. 

Meanwhile

Suga-(this is gonna be danger, we just can't wait n watch. Should get out of this situation ) John leave them u have problem with us so if u want ..
John- oh come on  u know that I won't be wasting time....
Joon- what the hell ur doing now? Leave us .
Zhang- well u think what we are doing is time waste? U stupids it's called REVENGE. Once let me get hold of ur husbands well I can show them more pleasure than u (smrik)
Suga/joon- DONT U DARE BASTARDS . LEAVE US AND SEE

john- put ur voices down

Threw his phone due to irritation.

John- can't u just shut up? Now ur telling us it's time waste next you Won't be having that time only. Just wait and watch what I will be doing.
Zhang- call them let's complete it fast
John- it's right . Give them a call
Joon- what the hell are u both talking about?
Zhang-(on call) finish all the members in mansion.

Suga and joon wided their eyes. A rush of guilty ran down their body. Their family is in danger buy they are helpless. Tears rolled down their eyes.

Meanwhile at mansion before 10 min

Jk- I heard some foot steps around . Wait let me go and check
V- we will also come . I am so scared
Jimin- no v ur so weak . Take rest . Jk u go
V- be safe ( why the hell I am uncomfortable.  My heart is burning that something bad is going to happen. Jk be safe) hyung ? Where is he? Where are all?
Jimin- I don't.... u heard anything? Shhh don't speak

Jimin stood and started to go towards where the sound came . All of sudden a man jumped and took a knife to stab jimin but before he do that sin v pulled jimin back in swap . A loud gasp released from both. The man started to come towards them. V hid jimin behind him and moved backwards.

V-listen just throw it away and get lost from here.
Man- shut up. And move aside

Jimin kept trembling due to fear and v though he is sacred to death but just kept his poker face on

Man pulled Into his arms and kept his face on his neck and kissed.

Man- wow such a sexy slut u are! Don't worry I will fuc.... ahhh

The moment v went his arms he kept on wiggling and tried to find something to save and jimin saw everything  and took a vase and hit on head hard  making the man lose his conscious

Jimin- u okay? Jk Jk ....JK.....
v- let go down..

Jk- u BASTARDS... WHO SAID TO DO THIS?

Both vmin ran down stairs to find jk beating the shit of 5 people and who are almost dead. Jk is super angry now . What actually happened is when jk came to look around. He didn't find the guards and he doubted something is wrong so slowly hid behind the door and saw 5 men having knives with them . He understood and the same time those 5 men entered in and u know the power of double bunny .......

Jk- tell me who said? Who asked you u stupids.
V- jk! Plz leave him he will die ..
Jimin- listen tell fast before he kills u

The man is trying to say but due to jk continuous beating he isn't able to speak . V saw this and tried to stop jk by pulling him away but angry jk pushed v away and hit the corner of head to sofa . Jimim ran to him and made him stand. Now jimin is also worried about jk. He isn't listening to his saying too .

V stood and backhugged him and told
V- I am sacred bunny plz leave him ... plz

V is sobbing now and jk immediately calmed himself and hugged back v into his embrace .

Jk- shhh I am sorry . I am so sorry
Jimin- where are remaining? I am sacred . Already an hour passed again but still why no came?
Jk- I think I should go.....

They heard the sounds of bullets outside the mansion . Many men are coming with their guns . So they are men sent by John and those 6 men are sent by riya secretly for pendrive.  Soon the hall is filled with men with guns who pointed towards jk,jimin and v. Jk stood infront of v and jimin

Jk closed his eyes and prayed for help because he alone can't do anything now. He is ready for his death but not for jimins or v's .

Man1- any last wishes?

Remaining all laughed by seeing the helplessness of Kims. V hold jk hand and saw into his eyes.

V- I love you so much my bunny (soon tears filled their eyes as they knew that they are going to die)
Jk- I love u so much bear. (Tears are not stopping. Guilt is eating him now for not able to save his love)
Jimin- I love you both so much ...

U know it's very emotional to them because they clearly knew there is no way put for them now. They hoped for remaining safety.  Though they want be alive for their lovedones. There is no chance. Tears kept flowing

Jimin-(suga my cat human I live you so much. I am the one who should be blamed for all this happening.  I am sorry. I am breaking my promise. I am ...going away.. from you.... plz be safe and jin hyung, rm hyung,Kai hyung ,hobi hyung and his little baby plz all of u be safe. I am sorry.. )

Man1 pulled his trigger bringing back jk to earth from his dreamland where only he and v are . He again closed his eyes

Jk-(hyungs I am sorry . For the things I have done. I love u all so much)
V- plz plz don't do this ..

Soon a bullet got shoted. Both vmin closed their ears due to loud and screamed.  Soon a body fell down with a loud sound

Vmin- JK!!!!!

Alert!!

I know I know this us short . I am so busy with my college stuff which are basically useless but still imp to do. I will try to post as quick as possible.  And this story is going to finish quick. I have many ideas  so I need ur voting now

1. You are my soul mate ( a story which tells that our true will always win finally no matter what the situations are. )
2. Mafia obsession( a story of a mafia and his love)
3. Marriages made in heaven ( a story of a bts member whose life takes  takes a milestone and reach India)

So  these are ideas. So what do u want . Keep in mind these are lonnnnnnnnng series.
So all at a time won't be possible.  So chose one and comment