WHAT'S NEXT?(3)

At old mafia mansion

Woohan- everything is turning against us. We need to act before they do anything.
John- now we don't have any deal also. So we need to make a plan . Already we lost riya and HIJOON

AUTHOR POV:

Hijoon ? Yes he is already dead

How? Where? Where?

FLASHBACK

When woohan and John entered the mansion, they saw all guards are lying dead. Soon they to basement. They got angry as Kai and yn also escaped.

John - I told you... to put more guards with those police bastards. Now see they escaped.
Woohan- you think they escaped on their own?
John- yes or else who will help.... is it their plan?
Woohan- yes .... my old friend mr jeon .....hahaha that old man does everything at a time . 1st they targeted our deal So we will do mistake further and they will safe those police from us. Later they killed riya to show off their victory. Now they saved them which tells us we are useless.
John- wait wait... hijoon? Where is he? He isn't anywhere!
Woohan- hijoon?.... look he is Also dead.

Woohan showed him a man who is lying dead under 2 guards.

John checked his breathe and stood up.

John- he is dead. So hijoon even he stayed here or at bar he would be dead now. So what to do next?
Woohan- we don't have anyone chance now. Tell media tomorrow about truth of Kim son in laws.
John- what about mafia brothers?
Woohan- that I will look into. Call pur doctor and complete further things of riya and hijoon.

Saying this woohan went to his room and John started to do the work given. He knew he can't piss him now.

End of flashback.

Woohan- so like how they did we need to attack on them simultaneously.
John- I called media and told them . Everything is set for Kim's. Mafia basement details you should might have known right?
Woohan- no we will not attack on their weapons

A smrik is dancing on his face telling John that he has a special plan.

Kai pov:
Now we will reach our mansion within few minutes . I can't wait to meet you all. I missed you all really. My baby and my hobi.i am coming.

Kai- sir thank you so much for helping
Mr jeon- it's okay son. It's my duty. Your dad ordered me
Kai- so you are that jeon about whom always dad talks about?
Mr jeon- hahaha I guess I am .
Jungguk- jungkook called me. He said he killed riya.
Yn- only riya? Or others also?

Jungguk saw yn through mirror and yn shut her mouth.

Mr jeon- why did he kill her? That's not our plan.
Jungguk- she might have pissed him. Anyway one stupid human is gone from earth.
Kai- uncle do you know about jk? I mean... are you willing to give a chance to him? I know I shouldn't be asking but will you take him away from us?

Soon a tensed atmosphere is formed In the car with no reply from mr jeon. Kai is now feeling uneasy from the thoughts. Soon they came to Kim mansion. Yn got down the car and started to walk to mansion.

Kai is now slowly walking with help of jungguk. Mr Kim is still in the garden so he saw Kai and came towards him

Mr kim-Kai.... my baby how are you? Are you hurt? Is it paining? Oh god you have all wounds.. that bastard deserve hell for doing this to you.... it must be paining right....

Kai eyes teared when he saw his dad worrying for him.

Kai- dad I am alright. See infront of you

Mr kim- it's better that you came now safely. Or else I am myself going to kill those bastards .
Mr jeon- use your brain old man. It's night and we just came. You are not even allowing us in. So rude of you.
Mr kim- ahh come in. You can walk? Walk slowly. There is no need to hurry.