T W O

Season 1 Episode 4
[Magic Bullet]

"The sun is fun the land is dandy I only talk to dogs because they don't understand me"

﹌﹌﹌

One word to describe how the dinner was going is awkward. Chris handed out the food five minutes ago and no one is talking.

"Would you like something to drink besides water, Scott?" Victoria said breaking the silence

Victoria has always scared Izzy. She just kinda gives off a vibe Izzy has never liked.

"Oh, no. I'm good. Thanks." Scott said taking a sip of his water "We can get you some beer?" Chris asked making Allison and Izzy look up at him in shock, "N-no, thanks." Scott denied with a stutter nervously "Shot of tequila?" Chris asked again. Izzy wasn't sure if he was testing him cause he's dating Allison or because he knows what he is and just not saying anything.

"Dad, really?" Allison said looking at her father in disbelief "You don't drink, Scott?" Chris questioned "I'm not old enough to..." scott lied, "That doesn't seem to stop many teenagers." Victoria said "No, but it should." Scott said

"Good answer. Total lie, but well played, Scott. You may yet survive the night." Kate spoke up from beside Izzy "You ever smoke pot?" Chris asked making scott choke on his drink a little Allison and Izzy looked at each other.

"Okay, changing the channel to something a little less conservative. So, Scott, uh, Allison tells us you're on the lacrosse team. I'm sorry, I don't know anything about that. How do you play?" Kate said and to izzy she seemed pretty interested but for all she knew it was one big act.

"Um, well, you know hockey?" Scott asked making Kate nod, "It's a lot like that, only, um, played on grass instead of ice." Scott continued. Izzy saw Chris about to say something so she spoke up so it wouldn't get awkward again, "like field hockey?"

"Yeah." Scott said and sent her a small smile "So, it's a lot like field hockey, except the sticks have nets." Allison explained this time "Exactly." Scott said and let out a breath, "And can you slap-check like in hockey?" Kate asked

"Um, yeah. But it's only the, uh, gloves and the sticks." Scott answered "Sounds violent. I like it." Kate said with a smirk
"Scott's amazing, too. Dad came with me to the first game. Wasn't he good?" She asked her father "He was fine." Chris said

"He scored the last shot, the winning shot." Allison bragged about her boyfriend making Izzy smile at her. She could tell how much Allison loved him even if they did just meet.

"True, but he didn't score at all until the last few minutes." Chris said making things awkward again.

"His last shot ripped a hole through the goalie's net. It was incredible." Allison said smiling and taking a sip of water
"Well, I think the goalie was probably playing with a defective stick, so..." Chris said making them all go quiet.