S I X

Season 1 Episode 7
[Night School]

"Cause you remind me every dayI'm not enough, but I still stay"

I'm not enough, but I still stay"

﹌﹌﹌

»»——⍟——««

»»——⍟——««

They've all been sitting in the cafeteria in silence for the past 10 minutes Allison took down a chair and sat beside Izzy and laid her head on her shoulder.

"Call the cops." Jackson spoke up with a sigh "No." stiles said quickly "Wh-what do you mean, "no?" Jackson asked Confused "I mean, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish? No." He said with an accent making Izzy laugh a little.

"Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with." Stiles said coming up with an excuse "Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson said annoyed, "I'm calling." Lydia said walking away a little and pulled out her phone.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec..." stiles said walking foreword a little but was stopped when Jackson stepped in front of him pushing him back.

Scott walked over pushing Jackson back protectively. Allison and Izzy stood up walking over to them "Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to...But..." Lydia spoke into the phone before she pulled it away from her ear looking at the phone confused.

"She hung up on me." Lydia said sounding offended "The police hung up on you?" Allison asked not believing her "She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia explained sounding terrified

"Okay, then call again." Allison said "No, they won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles explained "What the...what-what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison asked they all looked at Scott expecting him to answer. Scott turned around looking at all of them confused.